• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Wife just surprised me with mine. Can't wait! Just need to get some good wireless controllers. I'll let my girls buy them for me for my bday.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
MvC Infinite - $70
Prey - $40

After EB double ups. Kept Prey, traded Infinite.

They also had a PSVR booth set up which I tried. Lets just say now that I have tried VR, Im definitely still not a fan.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Did you clean it with a baby wipe before putting it on? If not, RIP.

The Sony rep was wiping it down after every person.

I might still have caught some cooties. What are my chances of survival?

cube444

So I snagged one online at Walmart.ca and then I got an email an hour later saying there might not be enough stock and my order might get cancelled in 3 days.

Wtf? :lol

c-murph

I got my EBGames preorder today. Not sure what I'm going to do with it though. Probably give it away for an xmas gift to family or something.

Well the gods of gaming are smiling on me this fall... Amazon UK shipped my Euro SNES mini, and Microplay have come through with an NA version as well. Almost makes up for the heartbreak of missing out on the NES mini last year

Madness

"Enough SNES classic for everyone!"

Bunch of horseshit as usual.

I was thinking the same after pre-orders but each store from London Drugs to Wal-Mart to EBGames got between 20-200 (flagship stores had a pot) units for walk-in. That is A LOT more than what they had for NES Classic and even Wii and Switch. Plus the people at my EBGames said they expect more within the week.

NYR

"Enough SNES classic for everyone!"

Bunch of horseshit as usual.
Re-read the last few pages of this thread. There were tons at launch. Amazon has them in stock for at least 20 minutes. Best Buy is already saying they are getting another batch next week. This won’t be tough to get.

Whales

Banned
Re-read the last few pages of this thread. There were tons at launch. Amazon has them in stock for at least 20 minutes. Best Buy is already saying they are getting another batch next week. This won’t be tough to get.

amazon only had them for so long because they were prime gated though.

Today bestbuy stock literally did not last 5 secs online...

zroid

Banned
Wow the SNES is advertised on the first page of the Shoppers flier

might try to see if I can track one down there, then I can return my BB order

farisr

I sold something on kijiji a few days ago and deleted the listing and I'm still getting emails right now, and it's clear that they are delayed because some of them are replies from people that I replied to after they contacted me about it at the time of the listing, and the fact that the ad really ins't up right now.

Got like 7 different ones near 4 and 5am in the morning. So annoying.

zroid

Banned
DAMN I just called the 24h shoppers near me and they said they got 3 SNES in stock. apparently all got sold in 90 minutes yesterday. if I had known I definitely could've got one of them but I didn't check the flier. shiiiit

acsn

Any gaffers in the Halifax area want a Cloud amiibo? I picked one up in store and tried to cancel my Amazon order, but they had already started shipping it. I'll sell it at cost to anyone that wants it.

Bronetta

A whole 20 minutes eh wow

:/

My package for the SNES Classic says it's arrived but I can't find it in my mailbox. Boooooooooooo

I had the same thing happen. Canada Post says it is delivered. In case yours went through Canada Post as well, I'll let you know that I went to the local post office and they just told me to wait until Monday. If it didn't show up by 6:30pm, they said to go back to the post office and they would help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom