• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylwest

Double amazon prime savings on FFXII steelbook! got it for $31! GO! GO! GO!

yYfoYj2.jpg

yhxiiDw.jpg

Wow, amazing deal! Thanks so much for posting this! Grabbed one for me and a friend!

suikodan

Was too good to pass by. Renewed my Prime for this.

Will the 20% affect my previous orders? (I did pre-order Switch games when they were 70$ instead of 79$ for example)

Fularu

Banned
Was too good to pass by. Renewed my Prime for this.

Will the 20% affect my previous orders? (I did pre-order Switch games when they were 70$ instead of 79$ for example)

No, it's a promotion mistake it won't affect existing preorders

Also the price is likely to drop to 65$ with the double promotion still in effect, this should lead to an even lower price

suikodan

No, it's a promotion mistake it won't affect existing preorders

Also the price is likely to drop to 65$ with the double promotion still in effect, this should lead to an even lower price

Sorry, I wasn't talking about the double 20% error but since I renewed Prime and had *exisiting* pre-orders (Ex: Splatoon 2), will they cut 20% from its final price when it'll ship?

ruvcan

Sorry, I wasn't talking about the double 20% error but since I renewed Prime and had *exisiting* pre-orders (Ex: Splatoon 2), will they cut 20% from its final price when it'll ship?

Pretty sure you have to re-order, but I might be wrong, or ask chat support to have the discount added.

Magnus

What do you have to do to get that discount price for XII if you have Prime? I'm logged into my BF's Prime account. I see the game listed for $64.99 (not $79.99 like you guys) and on checkout the Prime savings is only like $8. What gives? :(

Edit - nvm. Got it!! Thank you!!

Ack! Tough call. Didnt like FF12 back on PS2 years ago...and after having FFXV sit nearly unplayed (6 hours in 3 months), while enjoying endless hours of nioh, nier, and zelda, I'm done with future turn based role playing games not named Persona.

Cancelled my regular version pre-order and switched it over to this version.

With an $8 promotion I had for a mistake on my original FFXII HD order - comes out to $22.59 - amazing :).

Took several screenshots as I don't trust Amazon on this one not to raise the price.

Fularu

Banned
Got the order in. I hope the membership doesn't erase any remaining 30% off preorders I have left.

It doesn't

Also guys, you don't need screenshot, you just tell them to check the invoice they sent you today. You can find it in your message section on your account (order related messages)

Don't waste your time with a regular CSR I don't believe they can see them, talk to a supervisor immediately and he will fix it for you if the price ever goes up.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Appreciate the heads up on FFXII. I wouldn't have bought it at launch, but I can't imagine it going under $30 for a year, so I might as well bite.

Bluenoser

Already had the regular FFXII version pre ordered for 64.99 but this steelbook deal man... thanks for posting it. $32 after tax.

I've had a few lucky situations with Amazon so far... I got my copy of FFXV delivered to me on release day for $40 tax in. I had the E3 30% promo from a couple of years ago, plus the price dropped to $49.99 at some point, so they had to honor that.

Chilikar

Double amazon prime savings on FFXII steelbook! got it for $31! GO! GO! GO!

yYfoYj2.jpg

yhxiiDw.jpg

Wow thanks so much for this! I was debating whether I wanted to lose the lowest pre-order price from my previous order or go with the awesome looking steelbook edition. Now I have best of both orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom