• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada Xbox serie X/S Supply issue.

//DEVIL//

You’d be super pissed in my shoes then. Shipping label created last Thursday. Still in the sorting facility today in Ontario. Here I am waiting impatiently over on the west coast. F*** Loomis (Ground) and Walmart for using them. Mine’s scheduled to arrive next Monday.
My ps5 got shipped ( or shipping label has been created ) . Delivery on Monday .. like fuck why ?

why you need 3 days to ship something that is 4 hours away ?
Was really hoping I would enjoy it this weekend but fuck no.
At least I’ll have the Xbox tomorrow but still :/

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: KO7

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Update from Amazon, looks like they have my ps5 preorder after all, likely ships tommorow, might get it for Friday.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Same shits happening with the PS5.

Twitter is losing shit on bestbuy Canada again

The thing is that most Canadians will get their shit on launch day (Quebec and southern Ontario) but like always the rest of Canada ships same day, and they all get fucked, god forbid somebody in SK or NB accidentally gets it a day early.

It’s incredibly frustrating if you don’t live inside the “Canadian Bubble” with shit like this.

Iced Arcade

The thing is that most Canadians will get their shit on launch day (Quebec and southern Ontario) but like always the rest of Canada ships same day, and they all get fucked, god forbid somebody in SK or NB accidentally gets it a day early.

It’s incredibly frustrating if you don’t live inside the “Canadian Bubble” with shit like this.
Cape Breton NS. Lol anymore east and I'll be in Scotland

KO7

Don’t know if anyone else is still waiting for their preordered XsX here, but I’m delighted to finally get the email that mine is now ready for pickup at Walmart finally.

Top Bottom