• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada Xbox serie X/S Supply issue.

Where are you in Canada? (I don't need your home address, just general part of Canada)

I'm still shoveling snow and haven't seen a UPS, FedEx, Canada Post or DHL van all day and I usually see a dozen just mowing my lawn in the summer.

I was about to make fun of your snow...and then I saw that we have a chance for some out here today on the Left Coast. 😆

Last edited:

Claytron

Neo Member
Have an order with Best Buy, and I'm in Vancouver, still says "In Progress" no tracking information. :messenger_downcast_sweat:

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Tracking is still in Memphis, TN for me, I don't think it'll hit any canadian city Today. Really disappointed of Microsoft if we get our pre-order later than others retailers, I mean, what's the point of selling directly to your customer if it's going to be late?

I still think it's going to hit, I vaguely remember this from the last time something came from the states for MS, all of the sudden it was scanned in Canada.

//DEVIL//

I think it is, i added my number to the canada post app and it says by the 12th end of day.

On the BB site it says 16th
From the email i got, it says the 20th
canada post app says the 12th

who to believe
how do you add your phone number to the canada post app ?

quest

Not Banned from OT
This is not Microsoft's fault they just found out.
qegzbir.gif

Ceadeus

I could not get my hand on a pre order. I'm waiting tomorrow morning , gonna press F5 to ends up disappointed XD

Gravemind

That sucks. Doesnt really effect me though considering I'm away on business until december 4th and wouldnt be able to use it anyway.

For what it's worth, looks like mine is also sitting in Memphis. Ordered through MS store.

Claytron

Neo Member
Best Buy order updated. Says expected delivery is Monday the 16th.
Looking at Canada Post's tracking says it's been processed in Richmond and I'm Vancouver, so here's hoping.

Kagey K

Banned
My Fed Ex delivery just updated and now says I’ll get it on the 13th before 5:00.

😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

It sat in the warehouse for 2 days doing nothing, kinda grumpy right now. Not gonna lie.

Kagey K

Banned
Mine said Memphis this afternoon and now says by tomorrow before 5:00.
Mine updated in transit 3 times today and then finally said the 13th. Im hoping it was an error on their end. 😅

Just saw your update, now I’m happy for you and even more frustrated with them.

Last edited:

WeakerTO22

Neo Member
Finally got a shipping confirmation from Amazon. Between this Friday and next Tuesday. It'll probably be sooner as the warehouse is 5 mins from my home and everything usually arrives earlier then the days listed. I'm in Southern Ontario btw.

//DEVIL//

Which part of Canada? Nothing on mine yet.
Ottawa
You realize what you wrote looks like dec 13 right? :)
you want me to die waiting ? Nov 12 - 13 lol
Congrats still no news for me.

it will update soon. I think it has to do with where you are located. Friend of mine got an update with delivery on next Tuesday because he lives in Rockland

However, i still didn't get charged yet. :/ her is hoping CIBC don't block it thinking its a fraud

Last edited:

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Mine too, but who knows, it was shipped international priority which is 1-3 days, unless its held at the border.

My ebgames one now shows 17th delivery date, but the expedited ground ones always state longer than it normally works, I still expect it later this week unless the snow slows it.

LimeyGeeza

Neo Member
Doesn’t seem like many of us in Canada will get on launch day, I’m pretty bummed about it, I had a moan on Twitter to @xboxcanada, made me feel marginally better, lol

I was super excited to play it all day on the Stat day...

inflation

My fellow canadians, just a side question: Where else would these new consoles up on launch day besides the big website (Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy)? Maybe there's a chance to outrun the bots in smaller retailers' websites.:lollipop_worried:

Last edited:

LimeyGeeza

Neo Member
My fellow canadians, just a side question: Where else would these new consoles up on launch day besides the big website (Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy)? Maybe there's a chance to outrun the bots in smaller retailers' websites.:lollipop_worried:

Maybe the Source? London Drugs? We also have local electronics store called Visions that may have them too, maybe try some locally owned smaller electronics stores.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Yup, seems to be the case. I was one of the first one to order when it went up on Amazon.ca yet I have no update from them

Nester99

Try the Source.

I got a PS5 Preorder from them in Sept, their sight worked.

dlbeast

yup, mines updated.......wont be here till the 12th............XSX, directly from MS, sat in Memphis since like Saturday. Calgary Alberta .

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
Mine updated, now says it will be here friday. I guess I'll take it, can wait an extra 3 days. Just happy it isnt 31/12 like some others.

I'm in Ontario.

Top Bottom