• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can the mods add a thread for next-gen console availability thread?

Derktron

Banned
Can the mods please add a mega thread for everyone on to get breaking news when a console is available? Yesterday Best Buy had some on sale and of course, I missed it. Before you mention Twitter, yes I'm aware but I don't care for it. At least give us a mega thread for us to post when a next-gen is available to buy? I use this site more than ever so yeah can we get a mega thread for next-gen consoles?

reinking

Gold Member
you mention Twitter, yes I'm aware but I don't care for it
You don't have to tweet anything out. Just follow (or even bookmark without even joining twitter) some of the popular ones that post inventory. You can also try discord channels that track inventory and set it to give you alerts. It is about your only shot and even then it takes a little luck.

Last edited:

Kilau

Gold Member
Sorry but twitter is the best bet, just follow https://twitter.com/Wario64 and turn on notifications. If you really won't do that you can try nowinstock and use the discord channel for alerts they have set up but I can't say it's the fastest.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Can the mods please add a mega thread for everyone on to get breaking news when a console is available? Yesterday Best Buy had some on sale and of course, I missed it. Before you mention Twitter, yes I'm aware but I don't care for it. At least give us a mega thread for us to post when a next-gen is available to buy? I use this site more than ever so yeah can we get a mega thread for next-gen consoles?

Congratulations! You just did.

Using the discords and keeping it up full screen on a second monitor is the way to go. The notifications will reach you too late on twitter and discord notifications are doodoopuss. Stop using Wario64.

I've gotten a bunch of consoles and the 3070 this way. Just glance over every time something new is posted while you're gaming, watching TV, cleaning, whatever. You'll have the system in a couple days.

You're welcome.

Top Bottom