• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can An Xbox One Survive A 45m (150ft) Drop?

wow thats pretty impressive...the slims are pretty simple inside so it would be interesting to see a 1x which has more weight

no doubt we are going to get youtube vids of people smashing their launch consoles on the ground...the ps5 ones are going to be pretty funny

Tranquil

PS5 would leave a crater on the earth
giphy-29-3.gif

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
That's why Microsoft lost this generation, they didn't have their priorities straight. Instead of spend money on exclusives they used all the money on making it bullet proof and make it possible to survive a nuclear war.

PS5 would leave a crater on the earth

Not with that piece of plastic

Why are their teeth so big?

Probably the ol' Hollywood secret of veneers for everybody on camera, it's why actors get weird lisps and voice changes as they adjust to having veneers. It's a wild guess but given the grooming of these fellas I'd say accurate for some of them.

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
to be fair its pretty impressive that every xbox survived. just getting in before they paid by Microsoft to fake it lol

The How Ridiculous team are good lads.

Started out with basketball trick shots, expanded to other sports (for all of which they hold several world records), then they started mucking around with the physicals of how it all worked, which led them (naturally) to dropping stuff off a 45m tower on to other stuff like a car onto the worlds strongest trampoline, bowling balls and anvils onto a safe, or seeing what happens when a massive steel javelin hits bulletproof glass.

They also do a lot of charity work and are broadly good natured, fun and very Australian dudes.

My wife and I usually watch their weekly vid while eating breakfast on a Saturday morning. This was actually one of their more simple filler episodes.

A good test for people who play video games while floating in space and are worried their console will break if it crashes to the ground like a meteor.

And quit fat shaming the PS5 you monsters.

Top Bottom