• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Warzone - 150P / Free to Play / Cross Platform

djjinx2

Someone got into my account and unlinked my BattleTag from my Activision account, per Activision email. After that, I got a message that I'm permanently banned when I tried to play Warzone. I filled out the Account Recovery Form, and they finally got back to me after 7 days with: We were unable to recover your account based on the information provided in your request.

So I'm not sure what to do now, I don't have much money spent on the account, but I do have all my friends list and more importantly my progression. If anyone has any tips about recovering this let me know...

I didn't have 2FA on, my account was hacked/stolen. It's still visible now as there were 0 name changes. Reached out to Acti on Reddit, Twitter, and the email address for support numerous times.

Not 1 response ever.

I spent over £100 on it since day one, every BP, a few skins etc.

Had to open a new account in the end

Reactions: HTK

HTK

Banned
I didn't have 2FA on, my account was hacked/stolen. It's still visible now as there were 0 name changes. Reached out to Acti on Reddit, Twitter, and the email address for support numerous times.

Not 1 response ever.

I spent over £100 on it since day one, every BP, a few skins etc.

Had to open a new account in the end

Dude that's awful, try texting them there is an option and also message them through Twitter.

They are still looking into my case, honestly if they don't recover my account I will simply move on. No way am I grinding all over again, that's the biggest thing for me my progression.

I just don't get it and I'm so frustrated by their actions it's unreal.

djjinx2

Dude that's awful, try texting them there is an option and also message them through Twitter.

They are still looking into my case, honestly if they don't recover my account I will simply move on. No way am I grinding all over again, that's the biggest thing for me my progression.

I just don't get it and I'm so frustrated by their actions it's unreal.

I reached out every way possible multiple times.

Hell I don't even have the bruen unlocked anymore, like you say Grinding again isn't fun at all. Roze was tied to BattlePass so don't have that skin etc etc

Sony

Nintendo
2 fucking billion USD in revenue and these fuckers can't implement a project anti-cheat. Warzone in fucking infested with cheaters, it's horrible. What's worse is that you can't turn off cross play with PC on xbox.

VN1X

Banned
2 fucking billion USD in revenue and these fuckers can't implement a project anti-cheat. Warzone in fucking infested with cheaters, it's horrible. What's worse is that you can't turn off cross play with PC on xbox.
You WILL suffer with us!

carlosrox

Banned

I've still only seen like 3 actual cheaters ever.

My brother's seen about the same.

Based on what I've seen infested seems like an exaggeration.

Some dude called ME a cheater the other day and I wasn't doing anything remotely worthy of being called a cheater.

Last edited:

Sony

Nintendo
I've still only seen like 3 actual cheaters ever.

My brother's seen about the same.

Based on what I've seen infested seems like an exaggeration.

Some dude called ME a cheater the other day and I wasn't doing anything remotely worthy of being called a cheater.

Out of curiousity, what is your averiage k/d?
Of course, there are always people who will call you cheater for brilliantly outskilling them. I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the blatant aimbotters who don't even try to hide it and one-shot everyone around them with a sniper. I always spectate the person to be sure a person is a cheater before accusing. In my last 10 games there was at least 1 aimbotter who I've spectated. It's rediculous. And why are gamers on Xbox forced to play with PC players? Why is there no console only crossplay? I'm forced to dust off my PS4 so I can play with PS players only.

Last edited:

SnapShot

What does "Copying Data" mean on PC? and how do I get rid of it? It keeps happening every time I restart the game and I'm not sure if I should be worried or not, my questions are:

* Does it increase the install size of the game? (asking because I don't think I'll have enough space left for it after some time)
* Is there any way I can stop it from happening on PC? search results on google are saying I should enable Campaign Packs 1 and 2 (small 1MB downloads) but I couldn't find these anywhere, all I could find is "Campaign" under "Modify install" in battle.net, and I don't want to install campaign and waste more space on something I won't play.

Please help! Thanks in advance

Top Bottom