• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Vanguard (Out November 4th) is Already Hacked

ManaByte

Gold Member

As you can see in the video above shared on Twitter, he was killed while there were no enemies nearby. It turns out that the enemy who killed him is far from its location.

In this video, we are seeing the enemy having a killing spree as he defeated all the enemies by himself.

So much for their new "anti-cheat". The game is already broken before release.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
They said the new anti cheat would be at launch so I would assume this is running the same anti measures as Warzone so not shocked

wipeout364

It’s not really surprising. It’s actually a good thing to have this happening during the beta as it will help identify vulnerabilities.

I'm not interested in the game but this will be fixed by launch since they are implementing new anti cheat. I might actually pick Warzone back up when that happens too.

VN1X

Banned
Conspiracy: It's actually an initiative set up by EA and this has been going on for ages with game companies funding hacking groups in order to shit on the competition.

John Cena Mind Blown GIF

VN1X

Banned
I didn't know cheats costed money what the hell...

Turn Around Reaction GIF by Travis
It's a million dollar industry my man.

UEG recently did a good report on the recent shenanigans going on in Tarkov world.

I wasn't really interested in playing this before (friends trying to get me on board) but now I'm never touching that with a barge pole.

rushgore

Good lord playing online games on PC is just a horrible experience. I just want to applaud a good player instead of reporting them “just in case”.

I'm an advocate for crossplay in general but crossplay should be limited for PlayStation and Xbox until they figure out a permanent way to deal with cheaters on PC. Something tells me their new anti-cheat won't do jack.
Totally this consoles should be able top play each other and keep PC players out
This is the PS version, there are cheaters on consoles too. There are other ways people cheat on console too but wont mention it to not put it out there.

RookX22

This is the PS version, there are cheaters on consoles too. There are other ways people cheat on console too but wont mention it to not put it out there.
How do you know its ps version? You get ps button prompts when you hook up a ps controller on PC. It's also cross play so some videos might come from console players recording. I know consoles have hardware cheats like things that take away recoil that you plug in your controller but these are software aimbots and wall hacks that as far as I know aren't on console.

SkylineRKR

People who cheat in a game are probably unsuccesful in life. I understand if you use trainers in single player, because you want to experience story. But in an online multiplayer? Why play it in the first place.

Once upon a time we tried aimbot in unreal, way back in 2000. After a few minutes we were like, yeah this is no fun. clicking left mouse and kill. What a satisfactory victory.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
No anti-cheat in the beta, never was in any beta release of previous games and they were also full of cheaters. No idea why you all think this is shocking. Not that the anti-cheat will do anything but still by now this should be common news.

100% with the people asking for crossplay only between consoles. The reason PC is included is because it can stand in a playlist for more than a fucking week and not be dead on it's ass. They want the console players to carry the pc pool.

This is the PC beta, using PS button prompts, but nice try.

Oh, and the HW exploits aren't even remotely close to the software unsigned code that you can run on a PC. Don't even try to downplay or equalize console and pc in this case, which every fucking thread is pissed with by pc players.

Yes there are. It's not software, but an external USB device they use.

It's not an "aimbot", nowhere close to it, and even if it is, nowhere close to developer unsigned 3rd party code which allows you to create ANYTHING in the engine's boundaries, which the pc version can do.

cormack12

Gold Member
I always wonder when cheaters get killed if it's worse for them. Like knowing you are cheating but you still have like 5-7 deaths. Lame. But yeah at least forcing console-console crossplay only limits the footprint of what aids can be used/implemented. Having said that, it's a beta so they are probably using this data to feed into some anti cheat engine or to train it in the background. At the moment they look as aggressive as the early UT2K4 aimbots and easy to spot.

Top Bottom