• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Of Duty Trailer Replaced Worldwide Over Tiananmen Square Footage

Too many shareholders and senior execs afraid of making a little less money than they would usually make.

I don't think it should be surprising - an already highly profitable company doing everything it's allowed to in order to maximise potential profits.

Last edited:
First they remove swastikas from a WW2 themed COD and now this...I feel sorry for new kids, getting their history all distorted. They say "History is written by the victor" but that was before digital age where now the one with the most money can make any history disappear. Fuck that.

Kerotan

-Release a trailer with the words "Know your history"
-Remove all/part of said trailer because it contains parts of China's history that offends them.

China is wild man and American companies who kowtow to them should be shamed. China will probably get away with inflicting coronavirus on us with no repercussions too.
Companies will do anything for money. That's why I respect trump doesn't give a fuck about China and takes them head on.

Reactions: MrS
it is time to accept the reality that everyone is caving to the CCP - the tech companies, the media companies, everyone. They run the show now.

And all it took was this one simple technique

american-penis-so-big-our-penis-so-small.jpg

And BOOM

Tiananmen Square never happened.

Top Bottom