• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: MWIII Zombies story trailer

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member

Looks like it's Dark Aether confirmed, Weaver and Ravenov show up

Prepare to face off against a greater quantity of undead than ever before as the members of Operation Deadbolt embark on difficult and multi-stage tasks as Soap and company attempt to stop Zakhaev and Terminus from plundering more resources, all while attempting to contain the current threat before it spreads out of control.

Combining the very best of Modern Warfare map features and systems with the tried-and-true core features of Treyarch Zombies, Modern Warfare Zombies presents an all-new twist on the fan-favorite third game mode, launching alongside the Campaign and Multiplayer when Modern Warfare III releases.

Get ready to contain the incursion across different regions that escalate in difficulty, with core Zombies features and a cavalcade of secrets to discover. Ready up for an open-world, player-versus-environment (PvE) extraction survival experience shared with other squads, along with a number of special story missions. Expect to face a variety of unique elements, challenges, as well as cinematics to reinforce the major story developments. Take on the hordes of undead this fall on November 10, 2023.

Looks pretty cool, especially lore wise, but not sure about the highlighted text, I hope that means it's still somehow round based.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.

Looks like it's Dark Aether confirmed, Weaver and Ravenov show up

Looks pretty cool, especially lore wise, but not sure about the highlighted text, I hope that means it's still somehow round based.

It’s not round based think of it like outbreak meets DMZ

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Looks interesting... For someone who hasn't played a COD since modern warfare like me 😂

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Modern warfare 2 was the fucking worst with the bonus games.. so yes please

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
Man, I just really wanted Outbreak 2.0. It was my favorite part of any call of duty in several years.

I suppose this could still be good. I'll reserve judgement until I play for a bit.

Cyborg

I just drop this here;

Anyone wanting to help me with Zombies? I want some specific guns and rare items? Im playing on PS5.

Top Bottom