• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare now weighs in at over 200 GB on PC

Next gen consoles are in for a lot of deleting files! I hope downloads will be quick, I get 3mb a second from a 200mb/s router on my PS4. I have to wait overnight fr any sizeable new game, if I can only choose 4-5 games at a time that's a lot of waiting :/
Next gen consoles will have far better compressed data in files and no duplicate data either. File sizes should actually shrink at first.

tillbot8

Banned
Next gen consoles will have far better compressed data in files and no duplicate data either. File sizes should actually shrink at first.
I heard about the duplication mail boxes in spiderman using the HDD and no need for that in new systems but then I heard that new gen will still be massive downloads if I remember correctly so I dont know?

Belmonte

Insanity.

Couldn't deal with it and deleted it! Great game and all, I was having fun but this size is ridiculous. Already downloaded Ace Combat 7 which was waiting to be played since forever plus Vanquish and Shadow Warrior 2.

breakingfree.jpg

Sausy1987

Anyone else getting the ‘ can’t start game or app. To start the game or app using this disc , delete the game or the app from your ps5 and then insert the disc again “ message on ps5 ? Tried 3 times now deleting and re installing and nothing happening

Top Bottom