• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) review thread

f
No offence but most people with consoles don't want to play PC peeps because so many of them are aim bot hacking slime.

First goddamn thing I did on my Scorpio is disable PeeCee nerds and their hacking bs aim boting or whatever tha @#$% they do these days.
I wish they let us select which platforms to play with , as I would like to rock this gm against my PS4 controller broskis tho 💪🤜🤛

GenericUser

f

First goddamn thing I did on my Scorpio is disable PeeCee nerds and their hacking bs aim boting or whatever tha @#$% they do these days.
I wish they let us select which platforms to play with , as I would like to rock this gm against my PS4 controller broskis tho 💪🤜🤛
interesting, will deactivate crossplay as soon as I come home tonight.

BadSector

Banned
theGeek.games - 9.0/10

"
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) is a new interesting reboot, with substantial advancements on graphics, games modes, and sound design. In the end, it is a fun action shooter that tries to be a bit more gritty but does falter at times. Also, the violence feels toned down compared to Black Ops series. A fun entry and probably one of the best in recent COD history."

f

All because I go 35-0 doesn't mean I'm hacking. It means I have better controls.

Gotta love the moments when I'm dumped into a lobby with all console players.

Last edited:
"All talk of updating the franchise and bringing it to new heights was bold face porky pie because Activision knows that the true audience of this game don't actually want innovation they want the scene that happens at the end of the campaign where Capt. Price the amazing human weetbix literally reads of a list of named characters from previous modern warfare games then winks to camera as if to say you may now soil yourselfs in excitement"

Top Bottom