• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

|OT| Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War |OT| Deniable Operations

splattered

Feb 8, 2012
I'm loving the new Outbreak zombies mode but finding it difficult to get the flawless crystals to fully upgrade any ammo mods/perks. Even when we exfil difficulty 3 i am not getting the crystals for some reason. There was one match where most of the group dipped out beginning of difficulty 2 so me and another rando beasted through to end of difficulty 3 and exfilled by ourselves and i got some then, but other then that i haven't seen any more... watched some youtube videos etc showing how to get them but they just aren't dropping :/

Rathalos

Sep 9, 2019
Picked this up for £15 on Reddit (Nvidia code) and it really feels unfinished, I'm usually a huge fan of Treyarch entries but this feels rushed, and the maps just aren't hitting with me.

splattered

Feb 8, 2012
Welp season 3 just dropped... i loaded it up and my CP are gone? I didn't have a ton but i definitely had some at the end of last season. Haven't bought the battlepass yet, but wondering if anyone else's CP points are missing?

Aug 26, 2018
Picked this up for £15 on Reddit (Nvidia code) and it really feels unfinished, I'm usually a huge fan of Treyarch entries but this feels rushed, and the maps just aren't hitting with me.

Im a massive COD fan as in I buy it day one every year but in all honestly, if you think this looks unfinished, you should of seen launch day :) I dont like that, developers are given a pass to bring out half baked product with minimum map but overtime it will be stacked. Back in the day you would have like 14 MP maps out of the gate and then 3 new ones every 3 months. Now I think it launched with like 6....comon.