• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War needs 50 to 250 GB of storage at launch

ManaByte

Activision and Treyarch released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s minimum and recommended hardware specifications on Thursday, showing that if you want to experience the totality of this year’s COD, you’ll need at least 175 GB of storage space. If you just came here for multiplayer, however, you’ll need far less: 50 GB. The 175 GB number is for all of Black Ops Cold War’s modes.

For players with the beefiest of PCs who want to play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with 4K textures, that’ll swallow up 250 GB of storage space.

BOCW_PC_SPECS.jpg

Thats actually... reasonable.

Not the whole package i mean, but the fact that you can download parts seperately is nice. 50gb isn't too much if you're just an MP player.

DustQueen

Banned
My holy message is this:

It is a Start of a new generation.
So many great games to play even on PS5 BC, not mentioning Xbox... or Cyberpunk.
The one has to have very little self-respect to give a flying fucking fuck bout Call Of Duty.

That is all my brothers and sisters

Last edited:

TrebleShot

Any body know how to pre load the Cross Gen Bundle on PS4, I just have a countdown to the actual game unlocking and cant see where I should download it?

nosseman

Competitive - Nvidia RTX 3070 OR Radeon RX VEGA 64.

Radeon RX Vega 64????

Why not use current GPUs for AMD like 5600, 5600 XT, 5700 and 5700 XT?

TrebleShot

Any body know how to pre load the Cross Gen Bundle on PS4, I just have a countdown to the actual game unlocking and cant see where I should download it?

Just figured it out if anyone has the same issue, go to library, then all parts will be available to download.

On PS5, can you install the campaign and not the multiplayer?

Yes you can choose which parts of the game to install.

GAMETA

Banned
One of the reasons I don't buy COD games anymore.

It occupies 1/3 of the new console's SSDs, it's pretty ridiculous.

onesvenus

A question on the next-gen versions.
Those are supposed to have a 120fps. Is there any news of that being available at launch or will it need a later patch?

I find this a problem because Cold War wont launch with its own BR map in the near future so most people have to keep both Warzone and Cold War installed. Thats a lot of fucking GB just to have integrated CW items and characters in Warzone.

Top Bottom