• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty 2024 Multiplayer Maps Leak (Treyarch)

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I rank mp as a top priority so it’s good to see them prioritizing maps, I always love to see map leaks.

VN1X

Banned
Hey Activision, if you are reading this: make BLOPS6 the proper sequel to BLOPS3. Thank you.

TexMex

Who cares? There have been no surprises in a call of duty game for years. Multiplayer map names and screen shots? Is there a single franchise more predictable and less surprising with every year? Who bothers go go over this crap?

I say this as a call of duty fan who buys nearly every installment btw.

Who cares? There have been no surprises in a call of duty game for years. Multiplayer map names and screen shots? Is there a single franchise more predictable and less surprising with every year? Who bothers go go over this crap?

I say this as a call of duty fan who buys nearly every installment btw.

You answered your own question.

Last edited:

TexMex

You answered your own question.

No I didn’t. Did you not read my post?

Guys guys - breaking news. There will be a map called AIRFIELD and another called WAREHOUSE.

And I hope you’re sitting down for this because I can confirm that there will be a P908716 and a G36748 available for your loadout.

This information in these leaks is utterly worthless and reveals nothing you don’t already know, and I say that as someone who is still a fan of the franchise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom