• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: 2022 is codenamed Project Cortez and It's expected to be a sequel to Modern Warfare 2019

We knew it was coming but I haven't enjoyed any of IW's games since MW2 (2009), and MW19 went way into territory I didn't like. I guess I'll stick with Cold War until 2023 because of how much of MW19's DNA is in Vanguard.
ok genuinely out of curiosity , when you say “went way into territory you didnt like” what specifically about mw19 are you talking about ?

Last edited:
sequel to modern warfare? :pie_thinking:

capsule_616x353.jpg

Last edited:

Shubh_C63

You have 3 teams making Cod games.

Just let one experiment and make Steampunk Cod with hints of magic lol. Set up another universe like Respawn did with Titanfall/Apex.
Call of Duty #20 wow.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
COD's strength is the modern take, black ops, even Vanguard come across as extreme, a return to Modern Warfare? Are you kidding me? That's a huge welcome.

Diddy X

Fucking cod man, how long is it gonna last? I haven't bought one in a decade but I bet it has it's own multiverse by now.

Top Bottom