• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BUSINESS INSIDER GUIDE: How to cancel a PlayStation Now subscription on your PS4 in 5 simple steps.

Many people are having issues cancelling their PSNOW sub, as a matter of fact several people have been messaging me about how to cancel their PSNOW subscription so they can make the switch to another streaming service platform. I understand and hear your call for help, so I found this article by professional business news outlet BUSINESS INSIDER who have created this simple guide to help you cancel PSNOW, so you are no longer charged $120 a year for a service that you no longer desire and can move on to superior options.

Article by Ross James.
But if you're not using the service as much as you thought you would, that's another $120 a year that might be put towards other things.

Fortunately, cancelling your PlayStation Now subscription from your PS4 is a simple process.

1. On your PS4's homescreen, press up on your controller to open the options bar. Open "Settings," which is on the far right of the options bar.
5defc67ffd9db26fd74432f4

2. Select "Account Management."
5defc6bdfd9db2108b71a7d4

3. From the "Account Management" menu, select "Account Information."
5defc6f3fd9db210d23f8689

4. Scroll down until you find "PlayStation Subscriptions" and select it.
5defc77afd9db2713c7c6d06

5. Select the PlayStation subscription you want to cancel. Then select "Turn off Auto-Renew."
5defc803fd9db205480af873

Your subscription will continue until the end of the current billing period, and then end.

I hope that this guide helps those of you calling out for help due to you having difficulties cancelling your service. Now you can make the switch to your preferred cloud gaming platform without any additional hassle.

This is clearly a major concern in the community since Business Insider, who doesn't even report often on games, felt the need to create this guide to help games in their time of need. Thank you Ross James for helping gamers across the globe.

nowhat

I imagine this is helpful to someone.
And I imagine those people will find this helpful too:

nowhat

Happy days and jubilation! The thread is back!

This was a worthy PSA from V Voost Kain and our most sincere thanks to him and Business Insider. But why let the thread go to waste, surely we can share some other beneficial tips too? Here's a very good one, a bit too late though I'm afraid:

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
The first year of Stadia streaming costs $250 (130 + 120). Then you have to buy the full priced games on top of that.

I know this is a joke thread, but it really helps put into perspective how bad the service is.

xrnzaaas

This reminds me of when the official PlayStation youtube channel uploads tutorial videos 5-6 years later after PS4's launch. This is one of the latest ones xD

Last edited:

xool

On a side note - did anyone visit the site :

uRtiyDV.png

Seems Boeing is making 737s out of giant fucking hotdogs . explains a lot.

Top Bottom