• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout 360 = March 2006

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/650/650900p1.html

September 14, 2005 - Electronic Arts told IGN today that a version of Burnout is in development for Xbox 360 and due in March 2006.

"Yes, it's true; Criterion is currently working on a version of Burnout for 360," an EA spokesperson told IGN.

Criterion recently completed the fourth game in the series, Burnout Revenge (Xbox and PS2), and is taking time to plan out the 360 version. EA was unable to confirm whether the 360 game would be an enhanced Xbox version, or if it would be an entirely different game than the current generation iterations.

Given a rough six-month window of development time (September '05 to March '06), the ambitious Criterion could do more than just upgrade the game to 720p and add a few more tracks. The most likely scenario is that Criterion will add new tracks and cars, upgrade the graphics, and enhance the online play, broadening out the Xbox 360 Live options. But what else? A new gameplay mode? More cars on the track? New music? 50-player online? Truck driving? EA admitted that because Criterion is in development with the 360 version all the details are currently in the process of being determined.

We'll have more on Burnout for 360 in a month or so.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
God, what shall I do?! Do I buy the lesser Burnout Revenge? Do I wait for the 360 version? Do I wait for the PS3 version? Damnit, I have patience, but not that much!

All I can say is:

rly.gif

Top Bottom