• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brianne Altice, the mildly attractive sex scandal teacher, is now free

Kacho

Gold Member
SST.jpg

SSTa-e1568320831357.jpg

SSTb.jpg

SSTc.jpg

A former Utah high school English teacher has been released from prison after spending the last four years behind bars for sexually abusing three students.

Utah Board of Pardons and Parole spokesman Dennis Moxon said Wednesday that 40-year-old Brianne Altice was released Tuesday as planned. Per terms of her parole, Altice has listed her new address in the state’s online sex offender registry.
Altice told the parole board earlier this year that she now has the confidence needed to never make the same mistakes again.
Quick refresher
She is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 16-17-year-old boy who was one of her students in 2013. The teenage boy testified during a preliminary hearing on Wednesday. During part of the testimony, Altice, who was wearing a blue dress,cried and wiped tears from her face with tissues that created a pile in front of her on the table. The Standard-Examiner does not publish the name of victims of sex crimes. Judge John Morris also ordered the media not to release the name of the minor who testified.
Morris had spectators, except for the media, cleared from the court room during the teenager’s testimony. The teenager said he entered Davis High School at the beginning of second semester of2013 after moving to Utah from another state. Altice was the first teacher who was “sympathetic.”

“I was out of my comfort zone,” the boy said about moving to Utah.

He said he pushed the line by “flirting a lot,” with his teacher, but she would “laugh it off.” He also asked Alticeif shewould give him a kiss at the end of the year, but she would say, “no.”

He said he then started leaving notes in her desk and he would skip his other classes to go to Altice’s class.

“I wasn’t getting kicked out,” the boy said.

The boy said he kept flirting with Altice who did not discourage him.

“If I was 18 I know you would date me,” the boy testified he would tell her often. And then in February things started to change.

He also was having problems with his parents, the boy testified. He told Altice he was not sure he would pass a drug test, so Altice drove him to Walgreens to buy a drug test during her prep period.

“I ended up kissing her in the classroom,” the boy said. He had kept asking her and then they met more in a church parking lot which was close to the LDS Seminary by the school.

He met her usually before school. At first they just talked mostly, but then they started kissing more. The first time they had sex it was in the church parking lot before school started in March, the teenager said.Summer came and they still would meet. They had sex on his birthday, the teenager testified.

The teenager said he had stopped doing assignments but he still got A’s from his English class although he was failing his other classes. He said the following school year, he transferred to Viewmont High School because he “felt guilty.” He testified Altice texted him to see how he was doing.

The teenager said Altice told him she and her husband did not get along
May these boys find peace.

Last edited:

Sakura

Man 4 years in prison for that. Should've just said she can't be a teacher any more and left it at that, but I guess the age of consent in Utah is 18?

Alfen Dave

A rather conflicting thread.

People in position of ''power'' (boss, teacher, supervisor) should never engage in sex relationships with people they're supposed to mentor, further so if they're minor.

Again, if the sex had been reversed, people would chastise the abuser to hell (even after we learn that they often engage in sex under their victim's consent just like this case).

Imagine being this much of a beta-male to testify against a woman who sucked your cock.

But why is it okay if a woman do it?

Last edited:
A rather conflicting thread.

People in position of ''power'' (boss, teacher, supervisor) should never engage in sex relationships with people they're supposed to mentor, further so if they're minor.

Again, if the sex had been reversed, people would chastise the abuser to hell (even after we learn that they often engage in sex under their victim's consent just like this case).

But why is it okay if a woman do it?
The only negative feeling I'd have if my hot smoking teacher fucked me is whether I was adequate enough to make her orgasm.

Last edited:

Stimpak

I would agree with you but what if said teach was a male and had sex with a minor (consenting) girl and made her orgasm...

Please answer.

He’d probably be leading the mob to skin and hang the motherfucker.

As Rogan has said, there is a double standard for sex misconduct.

Does it make it right? No, but you’re not gonna want to die on that hill.

Wasn’t there a case in the last couple years where the chick was super hot, like a legit 9? I think it was covered on H3 podcast.

What is the psychology behind a hot woman wanting to fuck teenage boys? I understand sex addiction or whatever but why choose teenagers instead of plenty of willing other adults? Is it the “danger” of it?

I worked in public education for around 12 years and the only cases that happened in my district during that time involved male faculty. One was a guy I loosely worked with. It was really weird, during the final month of the school year he would go in the staff lounge, turn off the lights, lock the door and talk on the phone. People would be knocking on the door to try and get their lunches. It was just odd. That summer news broke that he was involved with an 8th grade student and I wondered if he was talking with a lawyer or something and didn’t want anyone to hear him? I dunno. Was just weird.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Glad that this nonviolent offender has been rehablitated by having her new address be public domain, her career prospects be significantly crippled, and losing 4 years of her life behind bars where she sucked up god knows how much taxpayer money.

Well done America.

Kacho

Gold Member
Wasn’t there a case in the last couple years where the chick was super hot, like a legit 9? I think it was covered on H3 podcast.

What is the psychology behind a hot woman wanting to fuck teenage boys? I understand sex addiction or whatever but why choose teenagers instead of plenty of willing other adults? Is it the “danger” of it?

I worked in public education for around 12 years and the only cases that happened in my district during that time involved male faculty. One was a guy I loosely worked with. It was really weird, during the final month of the school year he would go in the staff lounge, turn off the lights, lock the door and talk on the phone. People would be knocking on the door to try and get their lunches. It was just odd. That summer news broke that he was involved with an 8th grade student and I wondered if he was talking with a lawyer or something and didn’t want anyone to hear him? I dunno. Was just weird.

???
science-teacher-stephanie-peterson-has-been-arrested-over-alleged-sexual-relationship.jpg

Mihos

Gold Member
I wonder what kind of chicks that kid was pulling in his own age group if he landed that teacher.

Cravis

Man this thread is going places and I don’t mean closed like if it were posted at one of those other forums.

iconmaster

Banned
Sexual affair with an underage is called rape. (remember that Epstein ordeal?)

And no, sex of the involved persons does not change it.

The young man would have met the age of consent in 32(!) states, though not the state in question. You're technically correct (the best kind of correct) but it feels like splitting hairs.

llien

The young man would have met the age of consent in 32(!) states, though not the state in question. You're technically correct (the best kind of correct) but it feels like splitting hairs.

He was 15 when that happened, there are exactly zero states where that is legal.
He also was just one of the three victims.

Curious is, that had she murdered someone instead, she could have argued "emotional abuse" and avoided prison sentence altogether. Emotional abuse as an excuse for raping minors doesn't seem to fly (yet).

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
lol she looks different in every picture. looks stunning in the third picture though.

the kid was harrassing her on a daily basis. she was nice about it instead of reporting him and getting him suspended or expelled. he eventually got through to her after months of begging which shouldnt have been allowed in the first place. both are to be blamed. he needs to be suspended.

4 years is probably enough for this kind of crime. dont let her anywhere near a school after this. 3 students means shes got a thirst for boys which is super creepy pedo behavior.

Man, I wish that when I was 13 there was a hot teacher that wanted to rape me every day.

Being a 13 year old having sex with a hot teacher willingly and very enthusiastically every day and every night is called rape right?

Oh wait no. It's called two willing participants having sex and FUCKING HARD while reciting last night's math homework and the benefits of creampies.

Also she can be my teacher anytime. I'm up for some roleplaying. She lures me into the gym equipment shed with X-BOX and mountain dew and fucks my brains out. I can dream.

cryptoadam

Banned
Whole thing is F'd.

I mean if she wanted the D she could go on any app and swipe right on some dochebag with his shirt off. If she likes em young I doubt she would have trouble finding a 19/20 year old on there. Its not like she is some SJW whale that can only force students into banging her with threats of failure or something.

For him imagine going from banging that hot piece of ass, 15/16 year old banging away in between rounds of Fortnite and snack packs. And then someone tells you hey your being abused better rat on your teacher and end all that sex you are getting. I would of denied all of it LOL.

But lets be honest if Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth (or whoever is some hot actor) was banging a 15 year old no one would say oh hes so hot she is lucky, it would be instant condemnation. As hot as she maybe we can't let that alter our judgement on the issue.

And of course South Park perfectly tackled the issue. "NICE". LOL.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Some of you are thirsty I swear. A teacher isn't supposed to have sex with her students. We are too lenient on this kind of shit because she happens to be a woman. Considering how much we opt for equality and how much we shit on thots I expected better GAF. lol no I didn't Cunth posting 2019

Top Bottom