• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazilian Playstion fans are getting mad at Sonys lack of regional pricing.

DavidGzz

Sony’s recent moves are untidier than a nuns cunt

They'll have their show soon and everyone will forget about all of this and just get a second job. Fanboys will keep forgiving them regardless. Arrogant Sony is back. From the way Indy devs are treated to these regional pricing disparities. Hopefully MS puts a good dent into their momentum this gen so that we get 4theplayers Sony back. Then next gen Xbox can come back with Kinect 2.0 and the cycle can continue.

Lupingosei

Banned
They'll have their show soon and everyone will forget about all of this and just get a second job. Fanboys will keep forgiving them regardless. Arrogant Sony is back. From the way Indy devs are treated to these regional pricing disparities. Hopefully MS puts a good dent into their momentum this gen so that we get 4theplayers Sony back. Then next gen Xbox can come back with Kinect 2.0 and the cycle can continue.
It will not be MS who will put a dent into it, but Sony's blockbuster only strategy. When they are getting delayed or are not as good as people expected and they don't have the games anymore to cover the drought until the next blockbuster.

DavidGzz

It will not be MS who will put a dent into it, but Sony's blockbuster only strategy. When they are getting delayed or are not as good as people expected and they don't have the games anymore to cover the drought until the next blockbuster.

Or a combination of both. I have seen the signs across 3 different forums I visit. A lot of people warming up to MS and Game Pass. People who say they never thought they'd get an Xbox announcing how they picked up an X or S and are loving it since they have a huge catalog of backwards compatible games they missed out on plus the recent releases. Polls that are more 50/50 than 80/20 like they used to be in favor of Sony, etc.

Raekwon26

Or a combination of both. I have seen the signs across 3 different forums I visit. A lot of people warming up to MS and Game Pass. People who say they never thought they'd get an Xbox announcing how they picked up an X or S and are loving it since they have a huge catalog of backwards compatible games they missed out on plus the recent releases. Polls that are more 50/50 than 80/20 like they used to be in favor of Sony, etc.

Uh huh......... Xbox can't even lead in their own country but they on the 50/50 path...........

Uh huh............ and the Clippers are more celebrated in LA than the Lakers.

DavidGzz

Uh huh......... Xbox can't even lead in their own country but they on the 50/50 path...........

Uh huh............ and the Clippers are more celebrated in LA than the Lakers.

I remember these posts back when the 360 and PS3 were launching. All we can do is wait and see since neither of us is a time traveler. All I know is I love competition as an owner of both platforms. I am glad I don't live in Brazil with those prices.

Btw, I said the polls are closer to 50/50 not that the sales were there yet.

Last edited:

Rudius

Couldn't tell you... I don't know Brazillian law in this context...

But FYI there didn't use to be any tax in the US on digital titles...now there is, so laws can effect these things.

There's an old saying, Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

AKA maybe it's Sony greed, or possibly yet another stupid tax law that effects Brazil
Taxes on gaming related products decreased in Brasil in the past couple years.

2020: https://www.gov.br/pt-br/noticias/f...os-eletronicos-tem-a-aliquota-de-ipi-reduzida

2021: https://adrenaline.com.br/noticias/...tos-de-games-ao-anunciar-reducao-de-10-no-ipi

Besides, taxes affect Sony and Microsoft in exactly the same way, so they can't use this old excuse.

Kagey K

Banned
Deathloop was 60 before the microsoft acquisition and was nothing to do with microsoft, microsoft have no next gen exclusives to compare the 70 to. No the sales are better on psn, I purchase from both every week. Don't believe me, gamertag/psn XANDEO. You can add me on both then let's see who's the biased one, I support both systems.
I don't need your PSN as proof, I need you to show me how PSN sales are better priced than Xbox sales.

Show me an example of PSN bottom price being that much better than the Xbox version, to prove that PSN digital being better.

I'll wait......

Raekwon26

I remember these posts back when the 360 and PS3 were launching. All we can do is wait and see since neither of us is a time traveler. All I know is I love competition as an owner of both platforms. I am glad I don't live in Brazil with those prices.

Btw, I said the polls are closer to 50/50 not that the sales were there yet.

It's gaming forums... probably 1/10000000 of actual buyers.

....and the 360/PS3 comparison, when will people stop comparing that? It's not the same, not even close.

ZehDon

Gold Member
Appreciate that in regards to AU...but it doesn't help with knowing Brazillian tax law...
I wasn't addressing Brazillian tax law - apologies if that wasn't clear. I was addressing the bolded section: the idea that Sony wasn't being greedy. I did this by demonstrating that Sony jacked their prices across the board - regardless of the taxation in Brazil, Sony wants more money everywhere, and raised their prices by large amounts in other regions, as opposed to just Brazil.

The cost of living in AU is a good deal more than America as well...might want to mention that so the price doesn't seem so unfair lol
This is an irrelevant statistic when comparing price increases within a single region. The core issue isn't the lax US-AUD conversion rate - the core issue is that Sony increased their prices by 16% in USD... but imposed larger cost increases everywhere else. Being that their games are funded in USD, disproportionate region specific price increases falls outside of justifiable economic factors. The increased price in AUD should've been AUD$116, not AUD$125.00. Sony charged more because it believed it could get away with it.

That's rough...Most digital prices are ridonkulous sans sales... With tax a new PS5 game is nearly 80$ here (more expensive depending on state)

luckily even in the "Down Under" there are ways to avoid that stupidity

Not really. The site you've linked to basically instructs their readers to import physical games via Amazon Australia, which often ships US Region games to Australian customers. This takes advantage of Sony's over-charging in AUD to provide lower-cost physical games. If Australians want to safely import their games, they're better of importing from other Pal regions, like the UK, to prevent game region fuckery. Of course, asking entire countries to import their game collections physically to avoid Sony's greed is kind of a silly suggestion in the first place: Sony shouldn't be charging AUD$125.00 per game in one region while charging AUD$85 in another.

Yes the price hike is stupid, yes I hate that decision...and sadly no as PS5's and their games sell like...well PS5s (hotcakes are overrated) it likely won't stop.
The impact will be felt, it'll just take time. There is only a finite amount of expendable income, and Sony is now charging more for the same product. They're committing themselves to hopefully making more money off of less total sales by increasing their RRP. This will works wonders initially, but as the generation goes on, it adds up in public perception. Xbox killed itself last gen because it couldn't recover from its terrible public perception, and "Arrogant Sony" isn't something Sony can afford for very long.

That having been said though, this WAS going to happen eventually, the costs of development have never been higher and inflation was GOING to hit video games again eventually. Sucks it was Sony to give it a try...)(&#(*^#%)( price hike!
What? Literally none of this is true.

Sony and Activision are the only companies who jacked up their prices. Ubisoft, EA, Zenimax, Microsoft, Square; all of the biggest publishers' games are still just AUD$100.00 and every pre-orderable game is listed at this price. No one is jacking their prices except for Sony and Activision. Why? Because they believe people will pay more money for the same game, and they can pocket the difference. Greed, plain and simple.

Sony's price hike isn't an inevitability, and this is a poor attempt at apologetics for corporate profiteering. Gaming is the most profitable entertainment medium on Earth and it just had its biggest year of all time. Sony in particular is posting record breaking profits year, after year, after year. So, if Sony is making more money than they have in any year previously, why do they need to increase the cost of their games now? Jacking prices when you're making industry-record profits isn't "inevitable" - as if this is outside of Sony's control. This is simply Sony's suits wanting to cash in on the goodwill and dominance that the PS4 created. Like when Activision posts record profits and the fires hundreds of employees. Or EA posting record profits thanks to loot boxes, and cuts support for their GAAS titles to cut costs. Greed.

The idea that inflation SHOULD increase the cost of games in 2021 is also a really bad argument. The size of the industry in 2021 is multiple orders of magnitude more than it was even just twenty years ago. Scary levels of growth. A Sony exclusive on the PS4 might push 20 million sales alone, whereas that was more than the spending power of the entire home video game market in 1980. Companies are selling ten or twenty times the number of copies of their games in comparison, which is why the retail cost of games hasn't increased: they've been making so much fucking money off of selling so many more copies that they just don't need to. What changed this year that Sony - and only Sony - suddenly needs to start charging more? That doesn't even touch on Sony's biggest money maker: PSN. Movies, music, rentals - even digital games have much better margins for Sony thanks to PSN. This type of network simply didn't exist in years gone by, and it's generated literally billions for Sony. If a platform holder like Sony apparently needs to jack up their prices, why doesn't this apply to the other publishers who don't have PSN profits to offset rising costs? Surely, without the revenue of a platform like PSN, their development costs would've forced game prices up dozens of times already? Except that EA, Activision, and Ubisoft all posted massive profits last year, and the year before, etc.

Sony is hoping that the appetite for "next gen" makes their customers blind to unnecessarily jacking up the price of their games. That's literally all it is.

envyzeal

That's just the tip of the iceberg...I creatded my PSN account on 2007, and that time I didn't have the option to use a Brazilian PSN account, so I choose US as my region. I'm still locked in US region and had to create another account to pay for services/games in BRL.

Aion002

Xbox + game pass is the best deal for Brazilians.... Yet most people in Brazil rather pay the Sony and scalpers tax to play one or two games, while complaining about the prices.

I love Sony games and all but...

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF by Ben L

Last edited:

DavidGzz

....and the 360/PS3 comparison, when will people stop comparing that? It's not the same, not even close.

LOL, when it's the other way around Sony fans never say it's 1/10000000000000000000 of actual buyers. Typical! Not the same as 360 and PS3, it could end up even better for MS this time where revenue is concerned. Sales of consoles won't be close, but that's because you can play Xbox games on your phone or maybe even a smart TV soon via the cloud or on PC. I wonder how many Game Pass subs they will have by this time next year. 50 mil? If PS Now isn't improved and the Game Pass proposition gets better and better as MS pads the library with countless XGS games, how will XSX not surpass the 360 era? It's guaranteed unless MS stops buying devs and improving Game Pass.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Arrogant Sony is back
No matter what they do, this is repeated like a mantra while other things are ignored…
Outrage at Sony asking $25k for indies to get featured and promoted… reports come out that MA has similar financial arrangements with devs:
plains tumble weed GIF

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I wonder how many Game Pass subs they will have by this time next year. 50 mil? If PS Now isn't improved and the Game Pass proposition gets better and better as MS pads the library with countless XGS games, how will XSX not surpass the 360 era? It's guaranteed unless MS stops buying devs and improving Game Pass.
Why do outrage threads about Sony always end up with astroturf looking GamePass sales pitches?

envyzeal

Xbox + game pass is the best deal for Brazilians.... Yet most people in Brazil rather pay the Sony and scalpers tax to play one or two games, while complaining about the prices.

I have a physical edition PS5, and I share it with my wife who's into shooters and some indie games. So I tried buying a digital edition PS5 so we could play some games together and...just bought Series S and she's having a lot of fun with gamepass, but it still isn't working for my/my gaming habits.

Raekwon26

LOL, when it's the other way around Sony fans never say it's 1/10000000000000000000 of actual buyers. Typical! Not the same as 360 and PS3, it could end up even better for MS this time where revenue is concerned. Sales of consoles won't be close, but that's because you can play Xbox games on your phone or maybe even a smart TV soon via the cloud or on PC. I wonder how many Game Pass subs they will have by this time next year. 50 mil? If PS Now isn't improved and the Game Pass proposition gets better and better as MS pads the library with countless XGS games, how will XSX not surpass the 360 era? It's guaranteed unless MS stops buying devs and improving Game Pass.

What is all this mess? Gaming forum members make up the majority of NOTHING.

This sounds like Phil Spencer prop bullshit. Playing on phones? Power of the cloud?

Oh please. Nothing but "ifs, buts, hopefully".

Raekwon26

It's almost like people know what they want.

ZehDon

Gold Member
Why do outrage threads about Sony always end up with astroturf looking GamePass sales pitches?
When those threads are about Sony increasing the prices of its games and pissing people off, a comparison to Sony's competitor's service that offers its games for dramatically cheaper is pretty relevant.

"Why do threads about Microsoft's first party games always end up with astroturf looking Sony First Party Exclusive sales pitches?"
Comparisons between competitors are generally pretty relevant ;)

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
When those threads are about Sony increasing the prices of its games and pissing people off, a comparison to Sony's competitor's service that offers its games for dramatically cheaper is pretty relevant.
I get the reason for comparative advertising ;). It can work well :).

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Uh uh 🙄
What is all this mess? Gaming forum members make up the majority of NOTHING.

This sounds like Phil Spencer prop bullshit. Playing on phones? Power of the cloud?

Oh please. Nothing but "ifs, buts, hopefully".

As a gamer and owner of both a PS5 and a XSX, I'd be doing the same if PS Now was worth getting. I would have actually gotten Now this month after seeing the upcoming games, but then I hear that Sony isn't even giving us PS5 versions of games. Obviously, Sony doesn't care enough about the adoption rate of PS Now.

ZehDon

Gold Member
I get the reason for comparative advertising ;). It can work well :).
You can stow your veiled insinuations of fan-boyism; your posts thus far are unrelated to the thread topic and come across as damage control for the mothership. Why bother posting this?

On topic: Brazilian PlayStation fans are unhappy with PlayStation's regional price gouging. Australian PlayStation fans, like me, are unhappy with PlayStation's regional price gouging, so I've contributed to the topic, talking about what everyone else in the industry is doing price-wise to create context and discussion. This is literally the point of this website. Do you have something to meaningful to contribute to this topic?

Last edited:

Raekwon26

As a gamer and owner of both a PS5 and a XSX, I'd be doing the same if PS Now was worth getting. I would have actually gotten Now this month after seeing the upcoming games, but then I hear that Sony isn't even giving us PS5 versions of games. Obviously, Sony doesn't care enough about the adoption rate of PS Now.
First of all, please stop saying this bit in bold, no one gives a shit.

Well duh. PSNow is not a main priority. There are 3 ways which Sony have decided to get people into the PlayStation ecosystem (God, I hate that word now)

1) The Console
2)The Games
3)PS Plus

Those are the 3. Everything else is a add on bonus They are not reliant on a subscription service like Gamepass for people to be interested in their product...... they have the interest already.

Hawke502

Well, yeah, these type of changes hit before on enthusiastic forums full of people who are more connected to the industry, the impact is quicker. Most likely it will get to the casual consumer later, thats how it works.

This is related to what im talking about. From the brazilian forums and facebook groups that are videogame focused i already see this trend changing, lots of people who are known sony fans in these groups are getting an Xbox, it will get to the average consumer, its just a matter of time.

Raekwon26

Well, yeah, these type of changes hit before on enthusiastic forums full of people who are more connected to the industry, the impact is quicker. Most likely it will get to the casual consumer later, thats how it works.

This is related to what im talking about. From the brazilian forums and facebook groups that are videogame focused i already see this trend changing, lots of people who are known sony fans in these groups are getting an Xbox, it will get to the average consumer, its just a matter of time.

Ok. So how long you give it?

DavidGzz

First of all, please stop saying this bit in bold, no one gives a shit.

Well duh. PSNow is not a main priority. There are 3 ways which Sony have decided to get people into the PlayStation ecosystem (God, I hate that word now)

1) The Console
2)The Games
3)PS Plus

Those are the 3. Everything else is a add on bonus They are not reliant on a subscription service like Gamepass for people to be interested in their product...... they have the interest already.

The only interest I have is in their exclusives and that's all it's there for. Could be more but nope. I have no interest in buying anymore than I need to from their store. I don't have the confidence that MS gives me reference my online library being supported for generations to come.

Also, I mention that I am an equal opportunity consumer of games because it is relevant. A complete fanboy cannot have a rational conversation.

Hawke502

Ok. So how long you give it?
I don't know, but purely guessing from the perspective of the brazilian market, i would by 2023-2024 MS will have an advantage against sony here with the new studios pumping out the next-gen games day one on gamepass.

Raekwon26

The only interest I have is in their exclusives and that's all it's there for. Could be more but nope. I have no interest in buying anymore than I need to from their store. I don't have the confidence that MS gives me reference my online library being supported for generations to come.

Also, I mention that I am an equal opportunity consumer of games because it is relevant. A complete fanboy cannot have a rational conversation.
"I, I, I, I, I"

This ain't about you. Never was. It's about other potential customers and those particularly in Brazil.
I don't know, but purely guessing from the perspective of the brazilian market, i would by 2023-2024 MS will have an advantage against sony here with the new studios pumping out the next-gen games day one on gamepass.
This is assuming the pricing stays the same, correct?

spons

Gold Member
So the Playstation 5 and its games are too expensive, yet adults buy them regardless, then complain about it. I know pricing sucks in some regions, but then just don't buy into it. For example, I think 80 euro games have a price point decided by an imbecile and that's why I won't get a PS5. Also, if you're of age and still feel the need to buy shit you can't afford, seek help. There are financial organisations ready to help any time with spending problems ranging from simple questions about money to full-blown addiction.

That said, I fucking hate influencers who get everything for free and market that shit to underage people making them feel left out. I constantly see tweets, videos and streams of people touting their expensive bullshit to 14 year olds and it needs to stop.

Aion002

I have a physical edition PS5, and I share it with my wife who's into shooters and some indie games. So I tried buying a digital edition PS5 so we could play some games together and...just bought Series S and she's having a lot of fun with gamepass, but it still isn't working for my/my gaming habits.
As long as you know what you're getting in to... I will get a ps5 too, but I know that getting the games I want will be expensive, it's just the way it is... Yet many buy a ps5 and then later get outraged on how much more expensive are the games. It's just bizarre.

It's almost like people know what they want.

Yeah... But most simply don't know how much it costs until they already have the console. Some are that much carefree.

When I tell some people about game pass, they get outraged on why Sony doesn't have it on Playstation. Then I tell them about PSNow, which also brings another wall... It's not available on Brazil... That makes them outrage even more...

Below Deck Reaction GIF by Slice

Most are simply too lazy...

Last edited:

envyzeal

I'd agree from a pricing perspective...but being brazilian and knowing the strenght of PS/Sony brand here it's difficult to think of Xbox having an advantage. That's just a guess of course, but people get crazy when PS announces anything around here.

Hawke502

This is assuming the pricing stays the same, correct?
Correct, and Gamepass being a major factor. Accessibility is very important here in Brazil, the PS2 dominated the market for years here even when the PS3 was already out because of a simple reason: piracy. The most common thing for brazilian families to do was to buy a PS2, mod it and buy pirate games costing 5 R$ or less. Nintendo? I think the majority people thought it had gone bankrupt, Dreamcast? Nobody knows what it is to this day. Series S + Gamepass will be a huge combo here.

envyzeal

Someone from Sony obviously read one of ethomaz ethomaz posts, and thought that Brzil was chock full of super-fanboys that would pay anything.

All jokes aside, digital pricing is not great. I tend to buy my games from other regions on Xbox. Fuck EU prices
Wish I could change regions on my PS account. That's one of the things I hate the most on PSN.

Hawke502

I'd agree from a pricing perspective...but being brazilian and knowing the strenght of PS/Sony brand here it's difficult to think of Xbox having an advantage. That's just a guess of course, but people get crazy when PS announces anything around here.
I agree, Sony is a behemoth here, but this gen i can see Microsoft having an advantage, but i mean, its purely a guess based on the movement that im seeing.

TheGrat1

tenor.gif

When did this "blockbuster only" strategy begin? Do Concrete Genie, Dreams, Destruction All-Stars and Sackboy Adventure fit the definition of "blockbuster" to you? When was the last time Sony dealt with game droughts? Where do these narratives come from???

envyzeal

tenor.gif

When did this "blockbuster only" strategy begin? Do Concrete Genie, Dreams, Destruction All-Stars and Sackboy Adventure fit the definition of "blockbuster" to you? When was the last time Sony dealt with game droughts? Where do these narratives come from???
From Forums and Twitter :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Faithless83

Banned
This is nothing new, usually games were cheaper on Xbox in Brazil since forever.
Want to know why? Because of the smaller Xbox player base. Even physical releases are affected by this.
Demand is the name of it.

Gamepass is for sure pushing a lot of units here, but I for one go for the exclusives.
I have a xonex and I'm not planning on upgrading anytime soon. Got a PS5 day one and only bought Demon's Souls for it.
I'm working through my backlog
Games are expensive as shit in here with the price bump, but still cheaper than in the US (not by a lot though).

The problem is that minimum wage here is nowhere near the US standards.
A single PS5 game release (R$350) in here is more than a third of the minimum wage (R$1100).

Last edited:

Zok310

Banned
I always knew it was due to Brazil leadership placing import cost so high that many foreign companies just past that cost back on to the Brazilian people.
It’s the reason Sony decided to manufacture console in Brazil to be sold in Brazil, so they can get around the big import cost.

Last edited:

mejin

I looked at the prices of the next games I'll potentially get on Playstation and compared to the box of promises.

Far Cry 6 and Tales of Arise. Same price on both.

Dying Light 2 is R$0,05 cheaper on Playstation on all versions. I laughed at this.

Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, Neo The Worlds End with You, Kena, Ghost of Tsushima DC, Horizon FW are not coming to Xbox.

Still waiting on Judgment 2 price.

When we talk about services, Playstation Plus is cheaper than Xbox Live Gold since ever. And on july 7, Sony will finally match Xbox Live Gold. Both will have an official price of R$199,90. People here still have the chance to get at least a year more of Plus for R$149,90, if they didn't get the promotion price of R$120 at days of play that Sony promoted on June. But you know we are brazilians, no one pay full price at anything unless there is really no hope lol

From what I saw Sony readjusted the price of old games on PSN too and that's the problem. It is not the new games that have the new prices. So, when you see old shit like Metro Exodus Gold Edition it was launched at R$226,78 and now is readjusted to R$348,90 (the full price).

I think Sony also has the opportunity to do better with Indies. I'm disappointed with Shu Yoshida.

Anyway, people tends to do comparisons between Sony and MS prices wise, but they desconsider Sony is more like Nintendo, not Microsoft. People cry about upgrades, Nintendo doesn't offer shit. We are lucky Sony can't do the same yet. And MS is only aggressive right now cause they need it. When Sony was in deep shit with PS3, they also put a lot of effort to appeal to the public, there was free online, there was more games offered each month for Plus and they brought big games to the platform. Today, they still bring the games, but there is no need for free online and you get 2, 3 games for Plus, no cross buy, and that's it.

People really pay for quality!

JLB

Banned
I looked at the prices of the next games I'll potentially get on Playstation and compared to the box of promises.

Far Cry 6 and Tales of Arise. Same price on both.

Dying Light 2 is R$0,05 cheaper on Playstation on all versions. I laughed at this.

Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, Neo The Worlds End with You, Kena, Ghost of Tsushima DC, Horizon FW are not coming to Xbox.

Still waiting on Judgment 2 price.

When we talk about services, Playstation Plus is cheaper than Xbox Live Gold since ever. And on july 7, Sony will finally match Xbox Live Gold. Both will have an official price of R$199,90. People here still have the chance to get at least a year more of Plus for R$149,90, if they didn't get the promotion price of R$120 at days of play that Sony promoted on June. But you know we are brazilians, no one pay full price at anything unless there is really no hope lol

From what I saw Sony readjusted the price of old games on PSN too and that's the problem. It is not the new games that have the new prices. So, when you see old shit like Metro Exodus Gold Edition it was launched at R$226,78 and now is readjusted to R$348,90 (the full price).

I think Sony also has the opportunity to do better with Indies. I'm disappointed with Shu Yoshida.

Anyway, people tends to do comparisons between Sony and MS prices wise, but they desconsider Sony is more like Nintendo, not Microsoft. People cry about upgrades, Nintendo doesn't offer shit. We are lucky Sony can't do the same yet. And MS is only aggressive right now cause they need it. When Sony was in deep shit with PS3, they also put a lot of effort to appeal to the public, there was free online, there was more games offered each month for Plus and they brought big games to the platform. Today, they still bring the games, but there is no need for free online and you get 2, 3 games for Plus, no cross buy, and that's it.

People really pay for quality!

MLB The Show, a game developed by Sony, costs ARS 11900 on Playstation, and ARS 859 on Xbox.
The same fucking game is 14 TIMES more expensive.
But sure, people pay for quality and etc.

The Shepard

It’s not about next gen exclusives. All of the Sony’s cross gen games including MM and Sackboy are £10 more on PS5 compared to PS4.

Microsoft’s cross gen games are the same price - Psychonauts 2, Forza Horizon 5 are £54.99 (not £69.99) and if you have Game Pass you get a launch date discount. Their only next generation only game is Flight Sim is £59.99 (not £69.99) but £47.99 day one if you have Game Pass.

Sackboy is £59.99, Miles is £50. Not sure what you mean? These are the psn prices to.

Flight sim released on pc last year and is cross buy with xbox, so can't really put the xbox version £10 higher.

Top Bottom