• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brap releases yet another music video featuring a thot covered only in sprinkles (6ix9ine - TUTU)

I reported you, skittles doens't deserve this comparison.

DTkaLBF.png

VN1X

Banned
I love that cultures across the world foster this type of 'music' and lifestyle.

Genuinely lost a few braincells just now... Or maYBe THatS beCAUsE iM A BoOmER.

I've not listened to much modern music, or seen more than a couple of music videos, in the last 5 years, so I genuinely have to ask, what the fuck happened?

This is shit. Just every single part of this is cheap, badly made, unimaginative bloody rubbish. There is no artistic worth, effort or talent involved in any part of this.

Even the near naked 'sexy' women are ugly, plastic surgery mutilated, out of shape trollops that would have been considered Lolo Ferrari like sideshow freaks 30 years ago.

This is to music what a bloated, waterlogged corpse, found washed ashore is to a swimsuit competition.
I like your graphic depiction of what I was thinking as well.

Tattoos are a sign of poor impulse control. A woman's body is like a work of art, the tattoo is graffiti on that art piece.

Do a survey of people you know in your life, at least in mine all of the people that have tattoos are a bit mentally as nd emotionally unbalanced. Not all of the people I know with tattoos have gone to jail, but all the people I know who have gone to jail have tattoos.

Prison Mike

Banned
Tattoos are a sign of poor impulse control. A woman's body is like a work of art, the tattoo is graffiti on that art piece.

Do a survey of people you know in your life, at least in mine all of the people that have tattoos are a bit mentally as nd emotionally unbalanced. Not all of the people I know with tattoos have gone to jail, but all the people I know who have gone to jail have tatto

Last edited:

Prison Mike

Banned

Do a survey of people you know in your life, at least in mine all of the people that have tattoos are a bit mentally as nd emotionally unbalanced. Not all of the people I know with tattoos have gone to jail, but all the people I know who have gone to jail have tattoos.
Must be mentally unbalanced to hang out with a fucking moron like you in the 1st place

Mobius_

Banned
I swear it feels like after that wap video was made people are now talking about half-naked women in rap videos a lot more... its always been like that.

IDappa

Never seen so much ignorance in one post... thanks for the laugh.

Top Bottom