• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brap releases yet another music video featuring a thot covered only in sprinkles (6ix9ine - TUTU)

kretos

Banned
Noise pollution

DisastrousSphericalBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I've not listened to much modern music, or seen more than a couple of music videos, in the last 5 years, so I genuinely have to ask, what the fuck happened?

This is shit. Just every single part of this is cheap, badly made, unimaginative bloody rubbish. There is no artistic worth, effort or talent involved in any part of this.

Even the near naked 'sexy' women are ugly, plastic surgery mutilated, out of shape trollops that would have been considered Lolo Ferrari like sideshow freaks 30 years ago.

This is to music what a bloated, waterlogged corpse, found washed ashore is to a swimsuit competition.

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
I've not listened to much modern music, or seen more than a couple of music videos, in the last 5 years, so I genuinely have to ask, what the fuck happened?

This is shit. Just every single part of this is cheap, badly made, unimaginative bloody rubbish. There is no artistic worth, effort or talent involved in any part of this.

Even the near naked 'sexy' women are ugly, plastic surgery mutilated, out of shape trollops that would have been considered Lolo Ferrari like sideshow freaks 30 years ago.

This is to music what a bloated, waterlogged corpse, found washed ashore is to a swimsuit competition.
Buggy the Clown is immortal

highrider

Banned
He’s just a SoundCloud rapper that has a bit more of a development on the hustle side. I’m 53 but I’ve listened to hip hop since it existed, there’s always been a sub-genre where guys like 69 sit. Rap purists don’t like him, he’s definitely not Kid Cudi or Rakim, and people that already don’t like rap look at him like the end times are coming, he’s just making bank off bored white kids.

Last edited:

brap

Banned

Such a cringe ass boomer take. Is it satanic too, gramps?

Not being down with the kids...but...

1. How does he have a career now his a confirmed snitch?
2. He looks as white as me, so how does he get away with the 'N' word?

Not being down with the kids...but...

1. How does he have a career now his a confirmed snitch?
2. He looks as white as me, so how does he get away with the 'N' word?
1) Because you can’t stop someone if you don’t apologize. He embraces the snitch and troll like no other. He is the Trump of rap.

2) He is Latin American. Some suspect the Puerto Rican side gives him his N word immunity. Some say his crew. But we all know what really does: money and clout. After all, Eminem gets away with it.

Last edited:
Wait, ppl actually listen to his music?! I thought he only had stream farms and what not. Consider me shocked.
He probably gets 50 Or more YouTube Rap reaction channels with 30k+ subscriptions at least 500 dollars a in ad revenue every time he drops some stank hoes on parade video. He is a cash-per-view honeypot and everyone who gets money that way love him or love to hate him all the way to the bank.

I hate online trolls on forums, I also hate trolls on the music industry. Mainstream music is already at an all time low. No need for the fortnite kids to have another shitty influence on their life. Sorry if I offend anyone who plays fortnite, but epic cancelled Paragon for that shit. I'm salty af.

Top Bottom