• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bramble: The Mountain King - Official Trailer | Summer of Gaming 2021

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Awake into a horror adventure inspired by Nordic folklore. Explore the dark world of Bramble as a young boy trying to survive on a dangerous journey filled with horrifying creatures, but also love and friendship.

siblings-long_620_x_226.gif
nearby-forest-long_620_x_226.gif
nacken-short_620_x_226.gif

Key Features:
  • Traverse the treacherous land of Bramble on an emotional journey to find your sister, all while uncovering the secret of a dark curse.
  • Story-driven gameplay, cinematic moments, “David and Goliath” boss fights.
  • Encounter mythical creatures such as Nacken, the Skogsra, trolls and gnomes.
  • Explore landscapes and environments inspired by Nordic nature.

ss_012a4e473fc7b9095f88dfa36e92ca0475bf9a4e.jpg
ss_7a15bf610dca8dae389211b20f2eca866ec46022.jpg
ss_7f08a5267d95cee33761be7485292d2f54c442dc.jpg
ss_50fe5712617c7fa9af006d813eefb35a4e7a7a78.jpg

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Future Games Show 2022, is proud to present an exclusive trailer for Bramble: The Mountain King, a puzzle platformer heavily inspired by Nordic folklore.
Bramble: The Mountain King is coming soon to PC and consoles.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In Bramble: The Mountain King, you are the tiny hero Olle in a giant world. Get your first glimpse of Olle's story in this new trailer for Bramble, an adventure/platformer in development for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Bramble The Mountain King is coming to PlayStation on 27th April 2023! Embark on a grim adventure set in a world inspired by dark Nordic fables.

Traverse a wondrous landscape and survive deadly encounters with Bramble's many hideous creatures.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join a member of the development team from Dimfrost Studio for a deep dive into Bramble The Mountain King, including a discussion about the dark, Nordic fables that inspired the setting for the upcoming adventure game, as well as a couple of the creatures you'll encounter on your journey.

Bramble the Mountain King will be available on PC (via Steam and the Epic Games Store), Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch on April 27, 2023.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the first 15 minutes of gameplay from Bramble: The Mountain King, the grim horror adventure that's out on April 27 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation platforms, and Xbox platforms.

drotahorror

This is out today and apparently it's very good. Don't sleep!

Sitting at 100% on steam (only 26 reviews).

Graphics look amazing.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Bramble The Mountain King is available now on PlayStation! Embark on a grim adventure the dark world of Nordic folklore.

Traverse a wondrous landscape and survive deadly encounters with Bramble's many hideous creatures and a quest to rescue your sister.

protonion

Finished it today.

It was a short and enjoyable experience.
The gameplay is a mix of basic platforming, stealth, puzzles and a few chase sequences and boss fights.

Some disturbing stuff in there also.

It's a one and done game.

I recommend it at a discount (or physical edition and sell it after).

Humdinger

Anyone else play the game? I saw that ACG named it as one of the best under-recognized games of the year in a recent video. I'd never heard of it.

Braag

Anyone else play the game? I saw that ACG named it as one of the best under-recognized games of the year in a recent video. I'd never heard of it.
My gf played through it, she seemed to like it. Apparently it was too much for her to play it when she was alone at home, so take it as you will.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Loved it. Really well done, creative indie horror game. One of the best indies of the year. A solid 8/10 with some standout moments. -2 points for controls being a bit poor at times but its never a dealbreaker.

Top Bottom