• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brad Pitt wins joint custody

rorepmE

I never thought Angelina was hot. There, I said it. Now Halle Berry. She can call me big poppa

CO-SIGNED!

I remember that scene in Hackers where she got the disk behind the condom dispenser. Zero_Ass

What about being Brad Pitt brother? He knew he could have pulled it off in his gene pool but he missed it

bdbb03d73299e1825dfc15ab617fa4ce.jpg

No secret people in HW get plastic done to enhance their looks. I mean his brother isn't hideos by any means. A couple of tucks there and there and some P90x and BOOM. Twinsies.

Last edited:

Leyasu

Banned
In France where I am joint custody is the norm. Everyone that I know who has kids and who are separated have their kids one week out of two.

How it should be. Neither parent is unfairly treated or has support payments to make.

To explain this further for anyone that's confused. Child support is calculated based on the number of nights the parent has them. So, if you have the kids on weekends you pay 5/7 child support instead of 7/7 child support. I think the fight is often more about the emotional abuse involved. If you can see your children 2 days a week, you might be cool with the situation. If you literally had to beg your ex to see them on any given occasion, that gives her a lot of power. I think money is a factor in these arguments/disagreements, but I think it's just as much a factor that sole custody over the kids is a big deal. Imagine if you had kids and you never got to see them even though you wanted to, that would hurt.
I guess that depends on which state you live in. I know it's not calculated that way in Texas at least.

As far as the courts go? They're definitely biased towards women, but that's only one piece of the puzzle. Aside from the bias, I think courts often side with women simply because women are more cunning than men most of the time.

Women will decide to leave their husband months or even years before actually doing so. They will syphon money over time, they will create situations and then extensively record it. They will plot and plan well ahead of time. Most important of all, women can decide to leave their husband, and then pretend they're completely happy with the marriage. They will celebrate anniversaries, plan and go on vacations, and fake a fulfilling sexual relationship. In most instances... Men simply don't have that talent or ability. As such, women often are well prepared for divorce and custody battles compared to their counterparts.

I was lucky to realize this early in life. When me and my first wife divorced with 4 kids. I gave her every opportunity to be reasonable and fair. When I saw that wouldn't happen, I sunk her in court and got full custody.

Mattyp

Gold Member
Does he even want custody of half those kids?

Just seemed to let her act on whims adopting them when at the time he seemed to never have his heart in it.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Jolie is only a mother by title, the kids are raised by their nannies. Not a shock that she would be willing to go to war just to save face, but I’m glad this crazy gal didn’t get her wish.

CO-SIGNED!

I remember that scene in Hackers where she got the disk behind the condom dispenser. Zero_Ass

More than that, it seems like she started the "puffy lip" shit. Looking like you are having an allergic reaction isn't sexy.

He clearly means the world is pathetic that we have to celebrate a singular event that should be the norm.

Unless a parent is a pedo or drug abuser or clearly and absurdly incompetent joint custody should be a given, but that is not the system.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

In France where I am joint custody is the norm. Everyone that I know who has kids and who are separated have their kids one week out of two.

How it should be. Neither parent is unfairly treated or has support payments to make.
I would expect no less from the country of égalité.

MachRc

loaded up the dissomaster calculator with 20 million dollars a year for father, and a even 20 million dollars for mother......with 5 children who need supporting..
Brad Pitt pays $244,213.00 per month to Jolie for having his children kept away.

If they have a bad year in films and only make 10 million,
it would only be $123,338.00 that Brad pays Jolie to have his kids kept away.

Child support court is no joke, Story time

One time I caught the ex, email my son with our house broker's signature line as she was working as his assistant(he fucking told me after I called him).
Child support court deemed the signature of employment and my phone call as not a proof of employment or income. Umm.. Do I have to go in her trash and steal her bank notes to be able to prove some type of income Judge? Is something I said to the judge. (BTW all female. DCFS, children court, DCFS agents.. for some reason all female, maybe coincidence)
Ex pretended to be a full time student and collected as zero income while having a job and not watching our son when it was her time to watch him.
I was paying her as she had visitation with our son, but I was paying her most of the time to even though she never actually had visitations with our son.

There are no repercussion for lying in court, the bar is set so low that people can just make up stuff about not having a job or make up fake monthly expenses.

Here's one of ex's response which covers her lie about family where she is moving to that i called her out on.
About her job, and again accusations now that our son molests his sisters. All on one page. (I have so much of this crap it has its own thread).
tARXD8E.jpg

She wouldnt let my own parents or her own parents(they are alienated from their grandchildren as well) or any of our or her family members as monitors (processed by DCFS)
so that I can have visits with my daughter.

Currently, today, I legally have 1 and 3rd weekends overnight order with my daughter who is alienated from me, she is being kept away as mother says now my son molests her so she shouldnt have to go because since she moved so far she has to cover the distance she created and flat out refuses to show up.

At one time I had to pay 200 dollars everytime to hire a private monitor to be able to spend time with my daughter, who then wrote reports to help me and ofcourse in her paper says I didnt put in the effort Jesus.

As much as I blame the system,
I blame shitty parents for paving the way for this shitty system.
We all pay the price for all the parents who abandoned their kids without any support and made this system into a predatory practice about money.
They have child support 1800 hotlines that will do all the work for you to find, serve, do the paperwork, you just sit there on the phone and tell them the information. No need to even step into to court or hire an attorney.
That the system can now legally start garnishing your tax returns and earnings and be part of your even though your children are not.
Becareful young people who you have children with aint take heed.

this crap gets me so fired up

Top Bottom