• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BOMBA: Xbox Series Controller is $39.99 at Amazon/Best-Buy/Microsoft Store in the US.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Just got the blue one will be delivered today. What a time to be alive :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Nice picked up a blue one so I can play two player on my PC. I gotta say, game pass ultimate on PC is awesome, I might even buy a series X because of it.

Tsukumo

Still haven't tried ps5 new pad, but series x pad is god-tier. The improvements they made from the xbone controller are small, but they succeeded in making better something that was already perfect.

dcx4610

I don't know what it is but I keep thinking about the new controller and picking it up to hold it. I'm more excited about the Xbox controller than I am the PS5 or new consoles in general. I have a PS5 but mostly play on PC and it's great finally having a God tier controller instead of just "good enough" with the Xbone one.

Codes 208

In lin now. How are the bumpers.
i haven’t gotten to thoroughly test one in terms of input but they do have like a slightly rougher matte texture for better stability.

overall I would say the controller is actually a really good in-between for the Xbox one S controller and the xbox elite v2 controller

Hawk269

Really liking the Blue Controller. Like that the light on it is blue. For the price it is a steal. I tried to go back to my Elite Series 2 and it is still a fantastic controller but the Series Controller feels better and the latency to me is noticeable, especially in 120fps games.

Codes 208

Really liking the Blue Controller. Like that the light on it is blue. For the price it is a steal. I tried to go back to my Elite Series 2 and it is still a fantastic controller but the Series Controller feels better and the latency to me is noticeable, especially in 120fps games.
$45 for what is a better built xbox one controller (which still has a $59 msrp mind you) this close to launch really is a steal.

kinda wish Sony would do something similar because no way am I spending $70 on another controller

Last edited:

BeardGawd

Banned
In lin now. How are the bumpers.
I'm pressing on the bumpers for each controller right now. The Series X controller bumpers feel more 'solid' if that makes sense. The ones for the Xbox One feel hollow. Also I'm not sure if its because my XB1 controller is a bit old but the bumpers wobble more too.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
D-pad is miles ahead of the old one.

It has improved a lot, but they can hear you miles away (it clicks very very loudly, but it is a comfortable innovative D-Pad). Conversely the PS5 DS DPad got a tiny bit worse than it was on PS4 Pro: the build quality of the controller is really high except for the placement of the DPad which is ever so slightly off center and might cause extra noise as it goes against the plastic rim). Still remains a solid DPad all in all.

Last edited:
Its not the same controller. You guys come in a thread with ignorant and uninformed statements . Please do some research before replying next time.
Same controller. I gave my cousin my xbox one for their star wars xbox 360. I kinda wanted to get a usb-c controller for this xbox 360. sadly u cant. Going switch the xbox 360 for a PS3. Then knock up a dual sense to it.

Mine just arrived today. That new d-pad feels good. Very good timing since I was looking for a new PC controller since my old Xbone one broke.

Top Bottom