• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bluepoint Games teases whatever your heart desires most in their 2023 Holiday Card

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Didn’t they confirm they’re working on new content? It’s Demon’s Souls 2.
If they did a MGS remake, they would have to overhaul a lot, (it would be modern over the shoulder view) and have to make the game longer. It would require a lot of original work. Not saying that's what they're doing, but it could be. Also, MGS was hidden in that cryptic tweet from years ago that has contained all their main projects iirc. Maybe I'm not remembering that 100% though... been years.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Is that Jim Ryan on the bridge?
It’s old man Boozer.

tumblr_pt9m7ybFtU1r0mrtto1_400.gif

Bloodborne remake makes a lot of sense. Sony is unwilling to patch or remaster it, people have clamored for it, games that arent very old have been getting remakes, and they have had success already remaking a souls game ...

I’d prefer a $40 BB remaster (like Sony would sell anything these days for $40 ..) and see them remake something else. BB deserves better than what it is now.

rofif

Banned
I would take anything. They are good but their 30fps is an input lag nightmare.
Ps5 sotc would be nice

I’m sure wherever they are working on will be good, but I rather have something original. We have enough remasters and remakes imo.

Last edited:

AngelMuffin

Bloodborne remake makes a lot of sense. Sony is unwilling to patch or remaster it, people have clamored for it, games that arent very old have been getting remakes, and they have had success already remaking a souls game ...

I’d prefer a $40 BB remaster (like Sony would sell anything these days for $40 ..) and see them remake something else. BB deserves better than what it is now.
It doesn’t need a remake, I mean it’s a PS4 game. It just needs a good ole vanilla remaster. 60 FPS/4K.

mortal

Gold Member

52561964681_b3c680832d_h.jpg

It could be anything from a Legend of Dragoon Remake to Bloodborne Remastered in that box! We'll need the best guesers to figure this one out.

Also for those unaware, Bluepoint did indeed help with God of War: Ragnarok. What's in the box?
Arms / weapons seem to be the common theme here.
So I'd say whatever's in that box is likely a weapon of some sort.

Just maybe...
jQEej4G.jpg

//DEVIL//

did blue print make a god of war game remake / remaster ? if not,, isnt obvious its GOD of WAR 1/2/3 remake ? like one of those games ?

ACESHIGH

Banned
Demons Souls 2020 PC port
SOTC Remake PC port
And... if they promise not to fuck up the artstyle, enviromental sound and OST... Bloodborne remake for PS5/PC. I don't think we will ever get a remaster.

Reactions: Dis

EDMIX

52561964681_b3c680832d_h.jpg

It could be anything from a Legend of Dragoon Remake to Bloodborne Remastered in that box! We'll need the best guesers to figure this one out.

Also for those unaware, Bluepoint did indeed help with God of War: Ragnarok. What's in the box?

lol I don't think there is anything to this.

Its just weapons from games they worked on........thats it

poodaddy

Gold Member
If there's a Solid Snake or a beast hunter in the box I'm going to projectile ejaculate upon learning of the reveal. God bless whoever I'm near at the time with speed and reflexes.

Top Bottom