• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloomberg: Phil Spencer on the hunt for partnerships/further deals outside of their traditional markets

Robb

Gold Member
Sounds like they’ll be ready to gobble up more devs as soon as the deal closes. Phil’s appetite is insatiable.
Hungry Studio Ghibli GIF by Spirited Away

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Sounds like they’ll be ready to gobble up more devs as soon as the deal closes. Phil’s appetite is insatiable.
Hungry Studio Ghibli GIF by Spirited Away

He's said multiple times they want to continue acquisition and for studios outside of the US/EU.

Probably not gonna see another big acquisition any time soon but maybe a couple of smaller indie studios out of Korea or other places.

Infamy v1

He's said multiple times they want to continue acquisition and for studios outside of the US/EU.

Probably not gonna see another big acquisition any time soon but maybe a couple of smaller indie studios out of Korea or other places.
Yeah, they're clearly not done after ABK.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
How much money will MS let him spend before they hose him?

Phil is starting to remind me of Obidiah Stane...desperately trying to recreate Tony Starks Arc Reactor.
I don't know what you are seeing, but there's nothing I have seen from xbox that tries to recreate playstation.

As long as the Xbox division is profitable, they are apparently doing something right.

But as usual, fanboys sees sales and the need to be number one like a same person sees a car race where there's an actual winner and a trophy. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom