• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne PC / PS5 Rumor Resurfaces With Details Of Alleged Playtest

INC

Everybody is shit at it when they start. Everybody. I died over and over and over and over again. But now I can almost speed run it, and hand the Orphan his ass. Go back my friend, persevere. It’s totally worth it.

Anything souls like in combat, I suck at, and always will, my brain just isn't wired to play these games

Captn

If this is true.. I can only imagine God Of War and Spiderman ps4 will also come to pc promoting the sequels as they did with horizon..again to entice Ps5 purchases from the pc fan base to play these said sequels..

Making a shy prediction of both being ported to pc by the end of 2021 imo.

Deto

Banned
God you sound pathetic. This is nothing but GOOD news, for both PS5 and PC.

The guy makes a personal attack because they said what he didn't want to hear about video games.

It must be sad to be a failed fanboy of a failed video game and having to make a personal attack because it is the best that the limited brain can produce.

Only an idiot would think that a game that did not have a PATCH for PS4 PRO, will have a "remaster" and would still believe in a recycled Rumor that did not materialize.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Demon Souls Remake and Bloodborne Remaster seems a bit much

Montauk

2enpmv.gif

Is that Deep Down? God that looked amazing.

Modding! Modding! Modding! That's one of the things that most of all makes me excited if Bloodborne gets released for PC. Because I've had so much fun with a lot of the DS mods, which have basically extended the life of the games in the multiple.

Dabaus

Banned
Im convinced the metal gear remake and this are controlled leaks by sony to damage control for the bethesda deal. Like in a world where bethesda was still independent mgs remake and a bloodborne remaster would be a pretty big deal but these really dont seem to matter much anymore, game changed forever on Monday.

Last edited:

Voidout

Im convinced the metal gear remake and this are controlled leaks by sony to damage control for the bethesda deal. Like in a world where bethesda was still independent mgs remake and a bloodborne remaster would be a pretty big deal but these really dont seem to matter much anymore, game changed forever on Monday.
Controlled leaks for games both coming to PC which has gamepass? Yeah no. This is more bad news for the ps platform then good especially since bloodborne is already on the ps plus collection.

Trumpeter

Neo Member
Even if they wouldn't patch the game it's possible that the 'PS5 boost mode' could fix the horrible frame pacing and make the best game of this generation even greater. I mean, it's not like those framerate hickups were intentionally written into the games code. They were too amitious between their programming abilities and the Ps4 hardware. Sony already said the PS5 is compatible with 99% of PS4 games...

Dabaus

Banned
Controlled leaks for games both coming to PC which has gamepass? Yeah no. This is more bad news for the ps platform then good especially since bloodborne is already on the ps plus collection.

It seems to me like Sony's new MO is PS5/PC for next gen, like it or not.

Voidout

It seems to me like Sony's new MO is PS5/PC for next gen, like it or not.
Given that their current first party lineup hasn't announced any pc ports yet and they have yet to announce anymore ps4 ports. I would say its most likely going to be older games. Sony doesnt have the pc infatructure of MS and they confirmed ps is the primary and principal place for their IP.

Last edited:
It's been rumored for so long, just freaking show it already. Like WTF is the hold up! PS5 Future of gaming event, nope. PS5 showcase, nope. Then when? TGS? Probably just a blog post.

Voidout

If this is real, why is Bloodborne in the PS Plus Collection?

They’re not going to stick a free version of a game into Plus that they’re about to release a fresh remaster of.
Also the OG rumor said GG put more work into the horizon port than a simple port. We know GG barely even worked on the thing and it was a problem ridden port so we know that isnt true.

Bartski

Gold Member
Bloodborne vanilla is part of Playstation Plus Collection for the PS5, having the new version next to the old inferior one on the platform at once doesn't sound like a good idea, so I guess 2021+ if true

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'll gladly pay for Bloodborne again. I loved that game and being able to play it at 60 fps whould be awesome.

Also perfect excuse for finally beating the DLC. Lady Maria filtered me halfway through it. -_-

Last edited:
I am morbidly curious to see how they price and justify a remaster on PS5. PC I understand, but already owning the game on PS4 and not providing improvements there in favor of a full price re-release? Oof, that would be quite scummy.

GrayFoxPL

Smells like bullshit, doesn’t it?

Especially when a boosted version of Bloodborne on Ps5 will run at 60fps anyway.

Yeah. "Hey guys! Here's Bloodborne and here's Bloodborne!" Makes little sense.

I don't know how PS+ collection BB will run though. We'll see once it's out.

daninthemix

I literally bought it on PlayStation and would immediately buy it on PC. Then there's all the people who never bought it on PlayStation but would buy it on PC in an instant.

There's no downsides for Sony. None.

mckmas8808

Banned

Nah son. That news will die down in a week. Gamers want to play games, not talk about news all the time.

How do you know it's not going exclusively to the Epic Store? Gamepass isn't on there.

If this is real, why is Bloodborne in the PS Plus Collection?

They’re not going to stick a free version of a game into Plus that they’re about to release a fresh remaster of.
Maybe they'll sell it as a different version, so if you want the improved version with better framerate and god knows what you have to pay up, otherwise you have the free last gen version, just guessing...

mckmas8808

Banned
Yeah. "Hey guys! Here's Bloodborne and here's Bloodborne!" Makes little sense.

I don't know how PS+ collection BB will run though. We'll see once it's out.

Why couldn't Sony just allow you to play the next-gen version through PS+ Collection? What's stopping them from doing that?

Top Bottom