• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Help Part 2: How Do I get Logarius' Wheel?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Logarius'_Wheel_Cainhurst_Armor.jpg

What are the steps needed to get this? I have searched all over the internet and I've never found a complete step by step walkthrough. i just found Alfred dead and I want to start over and try again, but I don't know what i did wrong.

I found Alfred at his first spot outside of Cathedral Ward, as you take a left and go down into Old Yarhnam.

Then I went and killed Blood Starved Beast, did some Chalice dungeons, saved up for the CW gate key, and headed for Amelia.

Yet when I went to find Alfred, he was already dead.

I have no idea what I did out of order, and I'm losing my mind trying to find out.

Can anyone help? I just want to try out this cool weapon.

Last edited:

Tranquil

I literally copy/pasted your question into google. This was the first thing that popped up.

1. This weapon can only be purchased once you have obtained the Wheel Hunter Badge from Alfred. To do so, you must gain entrance to the Vilebloods Throne, and obtain the Unopened Summons next to Annalise, the Vileblood Queen. Giving the summons to Alfred will reward you with the badge, which you can use to purchase the weapon from the Fountain Merchant at the Hunter's Dream.

2. Buy Price: 13,000

3. Sell Price: 1,300

#Phonepunk#

Banned
yeah i was on my way to Cainhurst to get the Unopened Summons when i found Alfred already dead.

im not sure where i screwed up. do we know what kills him? should i have summoned him for the BSB fight?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Ive been to the wiki. It’s no help.

I don’t have the badge and he is dead. Kind of amazed people don’t know what triggers him dying. I looked everywhere and nothing.

FunkMiller

If Alfred is dead and you don’t have the wheel hunter badge, it’s definitely a restart if you want standard Logarius. I can’t remember Alfred’s full quest line, but it should be on the Wiki?

From games can be notorious for npc deaths. I had to replay several to get them right, and they can often clash.

Last edited:

mansoor1980

Return to first location you spoke to Alfred, near the entrance to Old Yharnam in Cathedral Ward, to complete this quest, You will find his body along with the Radiance rune. It is believed that after completing his mission to eradicate the Vilebloods, Alfred took his own life to become a martyr just as his master was. An alternative theory is presented in the notes

#Phonepunk#

Banned
It seems like I need to go to Cainhurst as soon as I meet him the first time? That’s what his quest line says. But don’t I have to go through the woods to get there? I thought that was a later game location. Do I have to do that wall skip?

None of these questions are answered in the guides. They just say step 1 meet him by Odeon Chaple step 2 kill the Cainhurst bosses. Seems like a lot of steps are missing!

Top Bottom