• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: Endless Nocturne

Letting your FIVE YEAR OLD play Bloodborne, of all games?

tenor.gif

Yeah okay Karen, fact is that kid is now drowning in pussy. Imagine yourself at 5 years old having access to the world's top thots.

night13x

So I am friends with all the peeps at From. Here is the real leak.

Bloodborne: Endless Rumors
720p ps5 / 480p ps4pro / 480i base
PC version cancelled
Gameworld re-imagined into a 2d side scroller experience
Doll is playable
new ending - happy based where everyone gets alone in the end
Release: on a wednesday when Microsoft aquires FROM.

Heard it first here!

Ge Os

Endless Nocturne sounds like Infinite Darkness, the subtitle for the RE Netflix series.
This is clearly someone who never touched the game and made up a "kinda dope" name for this "LEAK".

Hunter's Dream Edition, Pale Blood Edition or even Old Blood Edition fit way better to the game's lore.

Last edited:

Akuji

Reddit did flag is as false already?

:(

come ooooon if so many things come up, something must be up!

Bloodborne was the best game last gen and would be best game this gen as well.

Pachi72

Just adding a 60fps to this masterpiece makes it double dipping worthy. To me if it comes to PC... Well gonna get it there.
No not just 60fps. Fixed the anti-aliasing issues. The game looks good without any movement. Once you start moving it goes to shit

Tygeezy

Bit of a shame the PC version will be capped at 60 frames if true. Playing at 144 makes all the difference with input!
If you're using 120-144 hz with 60 fps and gsync the difference is probably only about 8 ms. The 60 hz vsync is what really piles on the latency.

nekrik

IMHO, there isn't a need for a a bloodborne port / remaster to be released on PC. Just give it to Bluepoint games for a full remake as a ps5 exclusive and charge it full price! It will sell like hot cakes. Another reason for a pc owner to buy a PS5.

Pejo

As much as I want this to happen, this is like arguing over the least smelliest shit. I guess we just wait and see if anything ever happens.

Everyone knows that Bloodborne is far from a mediocre game and it's obvious you are being a douche on purpose.
I seriously did not like Bloodborne at all. Go look at my trophy list and you will see that I stopped playing at about the 4-5 hour mark. Again, with the damn personal shit, smdh. I apologize if my idea of a good game does not conform to "everyone" else's.

Top Bottom