• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: Endless Nocturne

Mozzarella

This name is weird it feels like fake news. But it will come eventually, I already played it 3 times so i dont think it will excite me that much if its announced.

"BLOODBORNE: ENDLESS NOCTURNE to be announced in September for PS5 and Steam with release in November. It is a port of the PS4 version and is being handled by a small team at From Soft. It will target 4k 60FPS on console (PC is uncapped with resolutions up to 8K).

There will be some minor texture upgrades, but don't expect a remake or anything, it is basically a direct port."

ZqZPRuu.jpg
tenor.gif

Keihart

I would expect a remaster of bloodborne for whenever there is a need to sell more consoles or anything, the game has only became stronger with time.
It would be foolish to re release it now, with PS5 being constantly sold out and PC port moving pretty low numbers and sony not even having their own store front.

But then again, what do i know, sony seems to be doing the weirdest shit lately.

Bryank75

Banned
I would expect a remaster of bloodborne for whenever there is a need to sell more consoles or anything, the game has only became stronger with time.
It would be foolish to re release it now, with PS5 being constantly sold out and PC port moving pretty low numbers and sony not even having their own store front.

But then again, what do i know, sony seems to be doing the weirdest shit lately.

Yup, PS6 launch would have been my guess.

Bout time for Sony to up their stake of Kadokawa to 51% or more too.....

ZehDon

Clickbait title for 4 chan bullshit.

Clearly, given Sony's current trends, it'll be called "Bloodborne: Directors Cut". It will add the content modders already found in the game, PS4 owners will need to pay for the upgrade, and PS5 owners will need to pay more for a PS5 version of the same game because fuck you.

Bryank75

Banned
The funniest thing about this is the name.... are they turning it into an anime or something?

It doesn't even seem like the fake insider bothered to make up a name that fits.

Rickyiez

Doesn't have to be a remake , 60fps without frame pacing issue is pretty much perfect .

That said , I don't believe this .

Paltheos

I'm in this bizarre place where I almost think we'd be better off just banning all these Bloodborne port rumor topics until we actually have something substantial. I have no clue how many "reliable" sources have claimed it's definitely on the way by this point. This one's not even from 'some guy I've never heard of before'. It's literally from anonymous. And there's nothing in his topic post except an image of Bloodborne's PS4 cover art and a sentence describing it. FFS with this shit, guys.

Last edited:

Vae_Victis

Banned
It's not like bloodborne in general didn't originaly come from the project beast leak.
It's not like that was an actual leak with actual screenshots from the trailer.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if people here even understand what 4chan is or how it works. If you monitored it 24 hours straight, you'd probably see 4-5 of these random "leaks" PER DAY. Because it's a SHITPOSTING WEBSITE, that also happens to very very very occasionally be used by somebody with actual info to put it out to the world in a relatively safe way (posting being anonymous and all).

The raw chances of anything being posted there without actual images or some kind of tangible proof being legit, and not a bored moron who is baiting other bored morons to call him a retard for a laugh, are unironically in the range of 1 in 10,000.

Nickolaidas

Banned
It's not like that was an actual leak with actual screenshots from the trailer.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if people here even understand what 4chan is or how it works. If you monitored it 24 hours straight, you'd probably see 4-5 of these random "leaks" PER DAY. Because it's a SHITPOSTING WEBSITE, that also happens to very very very occasionally be used by somebody with actual info to put it out to the world in a relatively safe way (posting being anonymous and all).

The raw chances of anything being posted there without actual images or some kind of tangible proof being legit, and not a bored moron who is baiting other bored morons to call him a retard for a laugh, are unironically in the range of 1 in 10,000.
This. 4chan posted 137 different leaks for mortal kombat 11's kombat pack 3. And kombat pack 3 never happened.

Insiders can have some degree of legitimacy, but 4chan rumors are 99.9999% complete, utter horseshit by fucking trolls who are too busy masturbating to their own turds to realize what utter clowns they are by doing this crap.

E.T. Waifu

Not only the sub title sounds fake as hell, but the fact that they would give it that without any kind of additional content is very suspicious. Like, wtf does "Endless Nocturne" have to do with 60fps? Bruh

TonyK

Not only the sub title sounds fake as hell, but the fact that they would give it that without any kind of additional content is very suspicious. Like, wtf does "Endless Nocturne" have to do with 60fps? Bruh
If you translate letters of "Endless Nocturne" in Kabbakah numbers, and I'm not joking, you obtain 60, 4 (I assume the 4 is for 4K).

SJRB

Gold Member
d8fd40cd84dcda226a297ddb138a153e.jpg

Surely Miyazaki would disapprove of such a low-effort treatment of his masterpiece.

Last edited:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Ps4 games don’t need ground up remakes. Just fixing the framepacing would be a huge improvement. A 60 fps ps5 patch and a pc port would go a very long way.

Plus 4K and some higher resolution textures, as well as DS support, over 1080p@30 Hz with bad frame pacing… it does a lot of good.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I would be more excited if Bluepoint was doing it (not a full remake, but a nice remaster), I don't have much faith in From's technical skills. Elden Ring looks like a PS4 remaster of a PS3 game.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I would be more excited if Bluepoint was doing it (not a full remake, but a nice remaster), I don't have much faith in From's technical skills. Elden Ring looks like a PS4 remaster of a PS3 game.
What's wrong with from technical skills?!
Sekiro and ds3 are great on pc

RoadHazard

Gold Member
What's wrong with from technical skills?!
Sekiro and ds3 are great on pc

Their games look bad (and run poorly on console). Not artistically, but technically. The only game they've made that looks somewhat comparable to other games in the same generation is BB, and that's quite a bit thanks to Sony helping out with the development. Elden Ring looks like a PS4 remaster of a PS3 game.

Last edited:

Troozi

Sounds good to me.

Fingers crossed it'll be like FF7 Remake where there's a new set of trophies and I can get the platinum again.

Surely Miyazaki would disapprove of such a low-effort treatment of his masterpiece.
He approved the original Dark Souls PC port.

What makes you think a port would move "pretty low numbers"? 40% of Souls series sales are on PC.

Top Bottom