• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: Endless Nocturne

"BLOODBORNE: ENDLESS NOCTURNE to be announced in September for PS5 and Steam with release in November. It is a port of the PS4 version and is being handled by a small team at From Soft. It will target 4k 60FPS on console (PC is uncapped with resolutions up to 8K).

There will be some minor texture upgrades, but don't expect a remake or anything, it is basically a direct port."

ZqZPRuu.jpg

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
As much as I would love this to be true I simply won’t believe it until I see it for real. This will sell millions on steam.

“If true, Trump will do the announcement.”

🤣🤣

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Youre Wrong Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Other than a free update for the Ps5, Bloodborne deserves better than a simple port.... Graphics at least on par with the DS Remake ffs.

Ps4 games don’t need ground up remakes. Just fixing the framepacing would be a huge improvement. A 60 fps ps5 patch and a pc port would go a very long way.

LordOfChaos

That sub-title doesn't sound like Bloodborne or From Software at all. Sounds like someone who just barely gets it made up something edgy sounding.

AlexxKidd

This almost would have been believable if not for the "PC port" part. Horse shit meter going off the charts

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
A port of a PS exclusive handled by Fromsoft running at 8K on PC..
Nothing to do with the capabilities of a High End PC so don't go quoting me I ain't dissing on the PC, but I call bullshit.
Sadly the master race fanboyism ruined a believable rumour with the bolded
Maybe if it was Bluepoint

Last edited:
And this game is sold with a free addon that's gonna upgrade your PS5 to a Super XSX 64 to play Nintendo Switch at 32K! My dad, who was my mother before, works at Sony! 🤡

Those rumors are just non sense. When was the last one? One week or two weeks ago?

Last edited:

Dabaus

Banned
I seriously doubt from soft has staff to spare as they’re all hands on deck with elden ring at the moment. Plus the subtitle sounds fake to me.

Last edited:
I've stopped believing any bloodborne rumors for PC.
Why wouldn't they released a BB definitive/best version available? Doesn't hurt the ps5 owners to get a 60fps version without the shitty frame pacing, and an unlocked over 144fps version, ultrawide support, with better AF, removed chromatic abbreviation, higher res textures, effects, etc on PC? It's a win win for everyone. Ps5 owners, PC gamers, etc all win in this aspect.

The only ones who could be mad or upset about this, are console warriors. GAMERS would love this, wholeheartedly.

Last edited:

ACESHIGH

Banned
Yeah, I've lost hope regarding a Bloodborne PC version. It should have been the first PC port planned by Sony. How can they be so clueless?? Those Ubisoftian games they make just don't cut it. Bloodborne is unique and deserves to sell gangbusters on PC so that hopefully a sequel can be released.

Yeah, I've lost hope regarding a Bloodborne PC version. It should have been the first PC port planned by Sony. How can they be so clueless?? Those Ubisoftian games they make just don't cut it. Bloodborne is unique and deserves to sell gangbusters on PC so that hopefully a sequel can be released.
Plus, these souls type games, have a much bigger audience on PC. It's literally the best thing they can offer to PC players. We don't care about teleportation/portals and other gimmicks. Give us some butt clenching action!

We got Ubisoft games already, might as well let them excel at what they do, and let Sony give us the one game we want, BB. Give us that uncapped frame rate, ultrawide support, better everything. From soft might make a sequel because of this. Just about half the sales of DS3 was on PC. Bryank75 Bryank75 it is true regardless of you laughing at my previous post. I'm sure Md Ray will do the same, but both of y'all need to realize the facts. This will sell more than a buttload on PC, as it's from From Soft, not an ubisoft wannabe.

Top Bottom