• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach: Brave Souls coming to PC this summer

Bullet Club

Bleach: Brave Souls coming to PC this summer

The 50 million downloads strong free-to-play Bleach mobile game.

VPeeyj1.jpg

KLab will release 3D action game Bleach: Brave Souls for PC via Steam this summer, the company announced. It will support English, Japanese, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Thai language options.

Bleach: Brave Souls first launched for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play in July 2015. It has been released in over 148 countries and regions around the world, and downloaded over 50 million times.

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page and KLab:

About

The world of mega-hit manga and anime Bleach comes to Steam in this exciting 3D action game! Build a team using your favorite characters from the Bleach universe!

Key Features
  • Exciting 3D Action – 3D graphics and simple controls make for free-flowing and fast-paced hack-and-slash action. Play in single-player mode or team up with three other players for online co-op!
  • Epic Special Moves – Unleash each Bleach character’s unique special moves to carve your way to victory. Special moves are fully voiced by the original Japanese anime voice actors.
  • Three’s Company – Combine your favorite characters into teams of three. You can even make combinations of characters you would never see in the original story. The possibilities are almost limitless!
  • Relive the Bleach Story – Follow the Bleach story from the moment Rukia and Ichigo first meet. Develop your characters as you complete quests that recreate pivotal scenes from the story.
  • Play With and Against Friends – Pit your best warriors against other players’ teams and vie for the top spot in weekly player-versus-player leagues, or go online and team up with other players in exciting player-versus-enemy Co-Op Quests and Epic Raids!
  • Develop Your CharactersBleach: Brave Souls features a highly flexible character improvement system that allows you to create exactly the warriors and the team you want. Enter battle and earn experience to level up characters and improve their base stats, Ascend them to increase their max level, train them on the Soul Tree to further improve specific stats, or link characters together to provide additional support. The choice is yours!
PC Features
  • Controller Compatibility Essential for Comfortable Gaming – Players will be able to enjoy the game more comfortably by using the Steam function to utilize a gaming controller to play quests.
  • High-Quality Graphics on PC Monitors – Players can change the screen size and resolution to enjoy the same great game graphics in HD on their PC monitors.
  • Support on Multiple Devices! Play on your Smartphone and PC! – Players who linked accounts with KLab ID or Facebook will be able to play with the same user account on both their smartphones and PCs.
Source: Gematsu

Bout time we got a 3D Bleach game that isn't on a mobile device.

Edit: Art style has chibis but it's Bleach so I'll take the compromise.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Bout time we got a 3D Bleach game that isn't on a mobile device.

Edit: Art style has chibis but it's Bleach so I'll take the compromise.
You don’t want to get yourself in a pay to win game. My friend was literally ranked #1 in the world because he paid more

Reactions: Fuz

xenoriddley

There was a PS3 game. Idk if it was any good or not.

I played a little bit of it. It's not a terrible game, but it certainly wasn't great. Picked up at the beginning of the Hueco Mundo Invasion arc, if I recall correctly. It was just a generic hack and slash set in the Bleach Universe.

Holammer

CooI, I wouldn't mind getting more native PC versions of typical f2p mobile games.
Especially Granblue Fantasy and yes, I know there's a Chrome plugin thing and android emulators. Being able to play the game with the comforts of Steam would give me time to learn to appreciate the setting (and waifus), become invested enough to maybe buy Versus and Relink.

Aion002

For a second I thought that it was the PS3 Bleach.... Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (made by Sony Japan and Racjin)

I would pay a lot to have it on PC and a PS4 remaster.... Best Bleach game ever:

This one on smartphone is fine... A little boring, but the rates are kinda good and they are generous with the gems.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I'm not an anime guy but I did manage to watch Bleach up until a bit after the Soul Sanctuary arc and dug it. I wouldnt mind jumping back in

Does the show retain that level of quality?

Aion002

I'm not an anime guy but I did manage to watch Bleach up until a bit after the Soul Sanctuary arc and dug it. I wouldnt mind jumping back in

Does the show retain that level of quality?
It has good moments... But a lot of bloat and has a lot of art over substance.... The author focused more and more to make the characters looking cool and forgot how to make a fun story.

Worth the recap in a wiki, it has good moments, but I don't think that it is worth to watch the whole thing.

Codes 208

Wasn’t that game made by the dynasty warrior devs? I remember watching my friend play it and in hindsight the gameplay reminds me of hyrule warriors
It has good moments... But a lot of bloat and has a lot of art over substance.... The author focused more and more to make the characters looking cool and forgot how to make a fun story.

Worth the recap in a wiki, it has good moments, but I don't think that it is worth to watch the whole thing.
The series could use a HXH / FMA: brotherhood or DBZ Kai-esque reanimation where they remove the filler.

Aion002

Wasn’t that game made by the dynasty warrior devs? I remember watching my friend play it and in hindsight the gameplay reminds me of hyrule warriors

The series could use a HXH / FMA: brotherhood or DBZ Kai-esque reanimation where they remove the filler.
Nope. It was SIE and published on west by NISA, because Sony was weird (Demon's Souls times), that's why the game looks way better than One Piece Musou for example and it's a PS3 exclusive to this day.

And yes, that would be great! I like Bleach... It deserved better.

Fbh

Meh, mobile game.

They should remaster the DS fighting games:
latest

They were a lot better than what I expected out of a hand held licensed anime fighter.

I had this one.
It was basically a musou. So the same basic and repetitive gameplay, but still fun for a while with plenty of characters and fanservice as well as decent visuals.

Top Bottom