• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioWare Provides Update On Anthem Rework

REDRZA MWS

Since I already own it, why not? I actually thought the gameplay, the suits, the upgrades etc were all nice. Always felt like they had a solid game there but it just needed time in the oven.

If they actually flesh this out, tune it up, add more content, and most importantly, add a next gen patch for at least 4k/60, maybe RT.

What you need is rework the top management and get people who can put out games with passion instead of this "break it and fix it later"? How on earth is this game going to be noticed when Next-gen is on the horizon by the time it gets "fixed"?

Madflavor

Tbh, I never could understand the allure of Mass Effect in the first place.

Its story isn't particularly good, its more like "baby's first sci-fi" but everyone seems to rave about it, especially with how much it cribs from Star Trek.

The world building was excellent, the characters were great, and the mystery and threat level of the Reapers was sold very well.

I can't help but feel that Anthem's it's scope was too ambitious for current gen platforms. I havne't played the game myself but didn't the game face severe loading issues etc? These technical issues would've been eliminated had it been a PS5/Series X game no?

Top Bottom