• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biomutant special editions announced

Mista

Banned

THQ Nordic has announced the “Atomic Edition” and “Collector’s Edition” special editions for Biomutant, its upcoming “open-word, post-apocalyptic kung-fu fable RPG” for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Here are the details:
Atomic Edition ($399.99 / €399.99 / £349.99)

Biomutant_08-13-19_001.jpg

• A copy of Biomutant
  • SteelBook
  • High Detail Diorama – 60-centimeters / 23-inches long, 25-centimeters / 10-inches width, 30-centimeters / 12-inches height
  • T-Shirt in L / XL
  • Oversized mousepad 80-centimeters / 31-inches x 35-centimeters / 14-inches
  • Artwork on fabric A1 size
  • Soundtrack
  • Premium box
Collector’s Edition ($109.99 / €109.99 / £99.99 for PC | $119.99 / €119.99 / £109.99 for consoles)

Biomutant_08-13-19_002.jpg

• A copy of Biomutant
  • Game hero figurine
  • Artwork on fabric A1 size
  • Soundtrack
  • Premium box
Gematsu

MilesTeg

Banned
Any word on release date for this? I actually have it pre-ordered but as far as I can tell, no date.

Last edited:

MilesTeg

Banned
The game is at gamescom atleast

Nice. Hopefully there’s a date. Probably for next year at this point, right?

Anyway I was at GameStop and was asked if I wanted to pre-order anything. I got a list of games and the only thing that looked interesting was this, so I figured why not.

This was before E3 I think.

Not preordering a game in current year, but those look badass. Both of the statues look cool and I'm really digging the box art. Hopefully the game is good.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully, a release date is given at Gamescom but im 50/50 on that. I'm definitely expecting a release date for Darksiders Genesis though.

Top Bottom