• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BIGGEST. INSIDE XBOX. EVER. X019 Special Promo

Bullet Club

Inside Xbox returns live from London, England for the world’s largest celebration of all things Xbox. Tune in live November 14th, 2019 – 8PM GMT, 3PM ET & 12 PM PT.

FEATURING
• New Game Reveals
• News From Over 10 Xbox Game Studios Titles
• Huge Xbox Game Pass News
• Project xCloud Update
• Wasteland 3
• Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Minecraft Dungeons
• Sea of Thieves
• CrossfireX
• Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
• And so much more!

MORE ABOUT THE SHOW Inside Xbox will welcome representatives to our stage from Rare, Obsidian, Ninja Theory, inXile, Mojang, and Xbox Global Publishing to name a few.

The X019 celebration will continue live from London on Friday and Saturday with online programming (including panels, Let’s Play sessions, and much more) that celebrates and expands on the announcements from Thursday’s episode of Inside Xbox.

Watch live this Thursday on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, or check out highlights and the full show on-demand after it airs. Inside Xbox is also available with American Sign Language (ASL) for the hearing-impaired, Audio Descriptions for the visually-impaired, and is subtitled in Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese and German.

For more on Inside Xbox and X019, including show times and ticket, visit the Official X019 hub.

Freeman76

No Scarlett news. It will be new games on gamepass and xcloud stuff. we MIGHT get a date for scarlett reveal event, MAYBE.

Thanks for the confirmation, guess you are working on the event in order to give such concrete info. Might want to put an insider post up on reddit to kill that Scarlett hype as well.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I fully expect it to be a whole bunch of nothing that has some cool nuggets, but I have very much learned that expecting anything big time exciting at these events is just going to lead to disappointment.

SAF0001

Neo Member
“world’s largest celebration”

I feel I heard it many times before, but newer saw.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
MS PR at full force. keeping my expectations low as always.

I love my Xbox One X and PS4 Pro so no fanboy here.

But at this point Xbox PR just cant help themselves.

EVERYTHING they do they hype it for weeks, drag out a 2 hour long Inside Xbox show that cringe worthy then announce something that could have been done over Twitter and would barely make headlines here for 2 days.

Arachnid

EVERYTHING they do they hype it for weeks, drag out a 2 hour long Inside Xbox show that cringe worthy then announce something that could have been done over Twitter and would barely make headlines here for 2 days.
I like my PS but I usually lean towards Xbox.

This has been constant. I'l tired of being let down by their bs. They hyped up the last two X0xx's and both were trash.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Banned
Dont really care about X19 or xbox in general but i am concerned about the permanent long term damage Microsoft is doing with these acquisitions. Hopefully if they do announce any, it will be a smaller studio that has only ever worked with them.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member

It would help if they fired those terrible hosts who act like everything is the second coming of christ and have no credibility what so ever.

I'm not a fucking child, so don't treat me like one.

Pejo

Xbox should just drop a WWE-tier promo with Phil and a guy in a Spartan suit.

I really hope there are some exciting games announced here and that they don't focus too much time on gamepass and xcloud. Xbox has been so god damn boring for the last year or so, they need to drum up some excitement. Maybe this will be it.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Dont really care about X19 or xbox in general but i am concerned about the permanent long term damage Microsoft is doing with these acquisitions. Hopefully if they do announce any, it will be a smaller studio that has only ever worked with them.

That's bait gif.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Biggest Inside Xbox Ever??? Didn't they say that for E3 and last year's XO18?

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
biggest, largest, fastest, strongest, etc... I just can't

Isn't it just buzz words for they have much more to show than last year? Gotta say though I kinda filtered those buzz words out myself.

The Alien

Banned
If something's hyping me, it's that they've seemed to have plugged the leaks that plagued last years show.

While we have obvious summations, there still may be a few nuggets that surprise.

Im a bit out of the loop, but were any official confirmation of this?
I could of sworn I saw an article that Microsoft might talk about Scarlett pricing at X019 but that seems doubtful. I think it will be pretty good though. Aside from E3 this event is their next biggest showing for Xbox news. With next gen around the corner and all of the new studios it's the perfect time to start building hype. No need to wait until E3 2020 imo. Show stuff now and then people want to see more next year.

Last edited:

JLB

Banned
I could of sworn I saw an article that Microsoft might talk about Scarlett pricing at X019 but that seems doubtful. I think it will be pretty good though. Aside from E3 this event is their next biggest showing for Xbox news. With next gen around the corner and all of the new studios it's the perfect time to start building hype. No need to wait until E3 2020 imo. Show stuff now and then people want to see more next year.

I'd say its a given that there will be an exclusive reveal event aroudn March / April 2020 for Scarlett.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
It would help if they fired those terrible hosts who act like everything is the second coming of christ and have no credibility what so ever.

I'm not a fucking child, so don't treat me like one.
Hey genius. Here's a thought : don't fucking watch it.

Christ your post is dipshit material.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I will always associate X0 with the greatest scam ever:

I will probably never understand why Rare specifically teased classic Banjo collectibles and platforming, when they already knew they were making a completely different game.

Top Bottom