• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big surprise!!! Yomawari 3.... DEMO NOW, Nintendo Switch, PS4

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

FQfnmEdX0Ak5e3L

Traverse the haunting world of Yomawari: Night Alone as a young girl searches for her sister, or share in the terror facing schoolgirls Yui and Haru in Yomawari: Midnight Shadows. Uncover the mysteries plaguing a rural Japanese town, hide from the things lurking in the night, and maybe get home alive…

One of my most priority earrings to have the Physical version.

The Yomawari saga is so interesting and folkloric, one of the best surprises of the generation, I loved Yomawari Midnight Shadows so much, that I even have it on Digital on PS4 and PC.

My priority is to have on Nintendo Switch, a very ideal console for the Survival Horror Genre.

Yomawari-3.jpg

%E3%80%8E%E5%A4%9C%E5%BB%BB%E4%B8%89%E3%80%8F%E3%83%95%E3%82%9A%E3%83%AD%E3%83%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%83%A0%E3%83%BC%E3%83%92%E3%82%99%E3%83%BC-0-30-screenshot.jpeg

yomawari-3-705297.11.webp

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
This was announced a few months back. Glad to see it is comning out soon for Japan! Hope it comes to the US soon.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Cult video game Special.

One of the most special of this generation.

It reminds me a lot of the Fatal Frame saga, because of its Japanese culture and the story of ghosts.

Also, one of the games very little known by the western sector.

Top Bottom