• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond: Two Souls PC demo is now available for download

CyberPanda

Banned
As promised, Quantic Dream has just released the PC demo of Beyond: Two Souls. This demo is available for download via the Epic Games Store and in order to celebrate this release, the team has also shared a new trailer dedicated to the game’s PC version.

Beyond Two Souls is described as a unique psychological action thriller delivered by A-list Hollywood performances of Ellen PAGE, Willem DAFOE.
The game will take you on a thrilling journey across the globe as you play out the remarkable life of Jodie Holmes.

Born with a connection to a mysterious entity with incredible powers, Jodie is different.

In Beyond Two Souls, your actions will determine Jodie’s fate as she faces extraordinary challenges, danger, and heart-wrenching loss on a journey to discover the truth of who she is.

Beyond Two Souls is currently scheduled for a July 22nd release, and you can download its demo from here.

Last edited:

GHG

The real good news in this thread is the news about the PC version of Borderlands 2 VR.

Forsythia

I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to the QD games on PC. Never had a PS3/4. But fuck that Epic store shit. I can wait a year longer.

Top Bottom