• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond Blue - Official Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Beyond Blue, the deep-sea narrative adventure game, is available now on Nintendo Switch. Watch the trailer for a look at the game's photo mode and more.

Beyond Blue is a single-player adventure where Mirai, a deep-sea explorer and scientist, and her research team use groundbreaking, near-future technology to see, hear, and interact with the ocean in an intimate, informative way. When Mirai's team listens to the beautiful song of a pod of whales, a mystery begins to unfold.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
lol, I thought this was going to be a thread on when the Switch was first announced, with 'Beyond Blue' being a nod to their Blue Ocean strategy with the Wii.

Game looks cool.

edit-

wonder if there are goblin sharks? Like OmegaSupreme OmegaSupreme mentioned, the ocean is terrifying. F that shit. I prefer freshwater and thankfully live near the shores of the one of the biggest freshwater lakes on the planet.

goblin.jpg

Last edited:

McCheese

When reading the title I thought it could be a Lost in Blue spiritual successor, but oh well, one can dream.

latest

Being reminded of this game always cracks me up, cute anime covert art, nice relaxing beach background. I remember picking it up thinking it would be really chill. Then you play it and it's this brutally hard survival sim where the main objective is to keep this blind crippled girl as a love slave in your cave..

I'm now too scared to play Boku no Natsu Yasumi in case that turns out to be a genocide simulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom