• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda to be purchased

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
J schreier hasn't seen this thread yet. he's still typing up his latest hot-take on why the outerworlds is a racist, sexist misogynistic alt-right Nazi rape simulator
He has just broke news on TLOU2 delay and GoT late 2020 release.

Last edited:

Ribi

why would they be struggling when they barley put any effort into making games. They litterally are spending as little money as they can to get a max profit.

Kdad

J schreier hasn't seen this thread yet. he's still typing up his latest hot-take on why the outerworlds is a racist, sexist misogynistic alt-right Nazi rape simulator

Game wasn't on my radar...now totally fucking is!

Last edited:

Loke

OP be like:
796.jpg

Last edited:

Starfield

Well there has been rumours for atleast a year or two that Zenimax wasn't doing good financially or atleast wanted to do an IPO (inital public offering, aka STONKS).

Here we are now

Loxus

This is just a theory, but what if Microsoft had brought Bethesda around the time they acquired the other studios and was going to announce it at E3 as a mic-drop moment, but Covid push every thing back.

thelastword

Banned
Bethesda are struggling financially and will be put up for sale shortly.
considering quality of their titles it is a perfect fit for MS.
These two guys nailed it on the first page.....Give them some gold for their efforts as they raised their hammers with pinpoint accuracy derived from pertinent observation and distinct measurement.

Top Bottom