• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda is "putting the finishing touches on Starfield"

ahtlas7

shuffle GIF
I’m going to space!

Kokoloko85

Its your time to surprise everyone Bethesda.

They are either gonna turn a new leaf and release a clean unbuggy game, or this game is gonna be a bug fest and “finishing” touches is gonna be a meme that puts Bethesda’s main studio one foot in the grave.

Gotta love all the trolls in here, Bethesda games have just as many bugs as any massive open world game, and are generally way more complex. If you can't handle bugs you shouldn't be playing open world games, either that or you just don't like their games and want to fake concern because it's a meme that "cool" gamers use. Also it not being on Playstation has added another layer of trolling to the mix

Excited to see this, BGS main team hasn't had a miss in a very long time so I'm ready to see what masterpiece they create, June 12th can't come soon enough

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Hope this is better than Fallout76. Been a lonnnng while since these guys released something that I really enjoyed.

Fallout 76 is currently very refined compared to how it released... but.. then the repetitiveness sinks in and you're doing the same fucking shit for the same currency, every day, for the same goal: End Game Gear and seemingly, gear that has no real use outside of the same shit you've been doing to get said gear.
It's frustrating. They need REAL event bosses that have destructive power/damage that require you to move. They should do more bosses like Earle Williams where you cannot standstill and pew pew. Bosses that have tons of hp, but give out great rewards.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
1101287.jpg

Ah yes... the finishing touches, don't get me wrong I am looking forward to Starfield but only after several years when the community has fixed its issues and added balloon tits.

Last edited:
Putting finishing touches on the game but couldn't make the 11/11/22 release?

Doubt and concern.

This literally makes no sense. You take extra time to polish because you feel it's needed obviously. In what way does delaying a game mean you're not actually doing the finishing touches?

Anyway, super excited for this!

Metnut

Fallout 76 is currently very refined compared to how it released... but.. then the repetitiveness sinks in and you're doing the same fucking shit for the same currency, every day, for the same goal: End Game Gear and seemingly, gear that has no real use outside of the same shit you've been doing to get said gear.
It's frustrating. They need REAL event bosses that have destructive power/damage that require you to move. They should do more bosses like Earle Williams where you cannot standstill and pew pew. Bosses that have tons of hp, but give out great rewards.

I’m hoping Starfield gives the freedom of Skyrim with a Mass Effect type of narrative.

Xbox CEO Phil Spencer believes Starfield will be a "hallmark for us" following the Bethesda acquisition

So 11-11-22 it is, they have 6 months so plenty of time to finishing the game...but what about the bugs?
On the other hand its Bugthesda so....11-11-22 it is , eat that GoWR....😋

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
My only question is whether this will be Skyrim/Fallout in Space - or like No Man Sky v. 1.0/Fallout 76 v. 1.0..
I'm hoping it's something fresh.

But if it has to be one of your choices, it better be a Skyrim/FO kind of game. Wont touch it if it's like NMS or 76.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Not sure why they wouldn’t have been able to launch the game in November if that’s the case.. To me, delaying it implies they stumbled upon some larger unexpected issues that needed fixing.

Top Bottom