• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best video games quotes

"It doesn't matter who I am. I'm here for you, James. See? I'm real."
-Maria (Silent Hill 2)

"Wow, I've never seen a talking mutt before. You know in a dog show, you'd definitely take the first place"
-Dante (Devil May Cry 3/Se)

Last edited:
Duke-Nuken-3D-via-GamingBolt.jpg
Underrated post! Just the mere image telepathically tells me the quote XD

• Strength
Reactions: Fuz

Marvel14

Banned
I was going to create a thread with the grammatically correct title of Quotations. Quote is the verb.

My favs:

1.Warcraft 2

-Defending your honour
-For the King!
-I come to serve
-Righty ho.

2.Spacecraft
-My life for Aiur!
-the terran aviators quotations...ripped off from Aliens but so cool:
- in the pipe five by five
-strap yourselves in boys
-hang on we're in for some chop

-Daskamandas!(Protoss)

3.Diablo
-come friend,.stay a while and listen!

4. Altered.Beast
-Welcome.to.your.doom!

5.Gauntlet
-Blue warrior's life is running out

6. PORTAL 2- The Legend Cave Johnson

"Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news.
Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts"

"You're not part of the control group, by the way. You get the gel. Last poor son of a gun got blue paint. Hahaha. All joking aside, that did happen - broke every bone in his legs. Tragic. But informative. Or so I'm told."

"The lab boys just informed me that I should not have mentioned the control group. They're telling me I oughtta stop making these pre-recorded messages. That gave me an idea: make more pre-recorded messages. I pay the bills here, I can talk about the control group all damn day."

"For this next test, we put nanoparticles in the gel. In layman's terms, that's a billion little gizmos that are gonna travel into your bloodstream and pump experimental genes and RNA molecules and so forth into your tumors. Now, maybe you don't have any tumors. Well, don't worry. If you sat on a folding chair in the lobby and weren't wearing lead underpants, we took care of that too."

"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel. We haven't entirely nailed down what element it is yet, but I'll tell you this: it's a lively one, and it does NOT like the human skeleton."

"Just a heads-up: That coffee we gave you earlier had fluorescent calcium in it so we can track the neuronal activity in your brain. There's a slight chance the calcium could harden and vitrify your frontal lobe. Anyway, don't stress yourself thinking about it. I'm serious. Visualizing the scenario while under stress actually triggers the reaction."

"Alright, this next test may involve trace amounts of time travel. So, word of advice: If you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward! So do both of yourselves a favor and just let that handsome devil go about his business"

Last edited:

ToxicWeeb

Banned
"I'll let you in on a little something, the Yakuza game, it's not like boxing. The man who gets down isn't the loser. The guy who can't tought it out to the end, he's the one who loses. Eh? Don't you think?"
Kuze from Yakuza 0

That whole scene is hype as fuck.

Dorago

I can think of these without looking them up:

"So, you are the benefactor of the humble house" - Battle of Olympus
"It's a secret to everyone" - Zelda 1
"Superb" "Excellent" "Finish Him" Toasty!" - MK2
"Hadookin" "Saryookin" "Tiatsmaksparoogit" "Tiger, Tiger Uppercut" - SF2 CE Attract Mode
"The last metroid has been destroyed, the galaxy is at peace." - Super Metroid
"He'd cut his momma's throat for a nickel." - FFVI
"You seem human but, what do you here?" "What can I do for you ... he he, thank you!" - SotN
"Sostagaria, for over a millennium this fertile land... " - Vandal Hearts
"Vulcan Raven, giant and shaman." - MGS
"Isaac and his mother..." - BoI-R

Those are all I got right now.

titi_gamer

Neo Member
this is no a video game, but I like it and there the play word :

the childs laughs : "my wisdom and my love is play"
the young man sings : "my play and my wisdom is love"
the old man is silent: "my love and my play is my wisdom"
Three Faces - Lucian Blarga

“So don’t tell me that I would be safer with someone else because the truth is I would just be more scared.” – Ellie

"I have a plan." - Dutch approx No.500

Portals got a good few as well but nine u can remember verbatium

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Dragon's Dogma: They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.

Yakuza 5: If you stop by, she'll give you 90 minutes for just 3,000 yen. (This is when manly men may cry at a videogame, but it's fine)

Ogbert

‘I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose…..

Rapture’.

Top Bottom