• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bella Ramsey (Lyanna Mormont in GoT) Cast as Ellie in HBO's The Last of Us

kyussman

I like that choice actually...but I think generally people who have never heard of TLoU are going to enjoy this series more than us lot.....the games and characters are just too ingrained in our minds to be able to swap it all out for a whole new cast.
Will be interesting to see how it all pans out....I guess with Druckmann on board there is at least that important connection to the games.

D.Final

Banned
I like that choice actually...but I think generally people who have never heard of TLoU are going to enjoy this series more than us lot.....the games and characters are just too ingrained in our minds to be able to swap it all out for a whole new cast.
Will be interesting to see how it all pans out....I guess with Druckmann on board there is at least that important connection to the games.
Holy cow

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In a new interview with the BBC, Ramsey discussed the pressures of the role, and how it can be slightly overwhelming. Despite the fact that Ramsey also played major character Lyanna Mormont in HBO's Game of Thrones, the actress believes that The Last of Us might be the biggest thing she's appeared in thus far.

"It [The Last of Us] does definitely feel like the biggest thing I have done and I have to not think about that too much as it freaks me out a little bit," Ramsey told the BBC. "When I got over here I had two weeks' quarantine alone with my thoughts and I had to not think about the scale of it."

"Game of Thrones was the first thing I ever did and that was HBO. The same exec Carolyn Strauss on that is also producing this, so it feels like it's come full circle - it's really nice," Ramsey told the BBC.

Top Bottom