• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Bella Ramsey (Lyanna Mormont in GoT) Cast as Ellie in HBO's The Last of Us

Javthusiast

Mar 20, 2017
Ofcourse they hired the soylorian.

Guess what, a lot of your favourite actors etc. are fucking soy on social media. As long as it has nothing to do with their acting in the actual shows/movies then who gives a fuck?

Last edited:

kyussman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
I like that choice actually...but I think generally people who have never heard of TLoU are going to enjoy this series more than us lot.....the games and characters are just too ingrained in our minds to be able to swap it all out for a whole new cast.
Will be interesting to see how it all pans out....I guess with Druckmann on board there is at least that important connection to the games.

D.Final

Banned
Oct 18, 2018
I like that choice actually...but I think generally people who have never heard of TLoU are going to enjoy this series more than us lot.....the games and characters are just too ingrained in our minds to be able to swap it all out for a whole new cast.
Will be interesting to see how it all pans out....I guess with Druckmann on board there is at least that important connection to the games.
Holy cow