• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bell Delphine poses next to Keith "Dreamcast 2" Apicary and the DC gamepad and VMU!

Buggy Loop

Its Keith...

Apicary...

No one remembers the dude?..

Animated GIF

He did many things after that, some to a good degree of success:

What he is doing in this particular instance with "gamer girl" here... Yeah, dont ask me.

Let the Dreamcast vengeful dick ravish the embodiment of the sad state of the gaming world though. I guess.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So, she likes to do mustache rides on a daddy. The man has a very stout stache.

This goes on in strip clubs all the time in Rida, with girls that look like her and hotter a dime a dozen.

So, she likes to do mustache rides on a daddy. The man has a very stout stache.

This goes on in strip clubs all the time in Rida, with girls that look like her and hotter a dime a dozen.

I dont know where Rida is but take me there next time.

This meant to be just a weird, kind of funny topic.

The same reaction I got when I saw Keith and bath water girl together. Even more so with the Dreamcast paraphernelia. Just WTF.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I dont know where Rida is but take me there next time.

This meant to be just a weird, kind of funny topic.

The same reaction I got when I saw Keith and bath water girl together. Even more so with the Dreamcast paraphernelia. Just WTF.
Florida. I can give you all the best hot spots if you ever plan a trip. Girls that are 9s and 10s all day long.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
I follow Keith on YT, his recent video is Belle is hilarious.

Also, if you've never seen the 'Talking Classics' videos that Keith started with on screwattack, please go watch them, so effing funny.

One time he went to E3 with a model 2 sega cd set up, using it as a discman, lol. Gaben walked by and did a double take, lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom