• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BBC cites Deathloop as a strong candidate for GOTY for its uniqueness

That Returnal chick is hot?

Not Me but they say it lol
Only reason he’s saying this is because it’s a first party Microsoft studio now. If this was exclusive and zenimax was still independent. The reaction to death loop rating high and being great will be so different right now.

Arun1910

Not a 10/10 but... what was this year anyway?

Deathloop doesn't deserve a 10 but it's a solid 9 for me, absolutely loving it. It's a GOTY contender for sure... with little competition.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Dunkey is a miserable cunt who hasnt been funny since he got married. the guy should not be trusted with any opinion on games.
Because his mostly just trying to be "funny" rather than giving his audience informative information about the game.

MrFunSocks

Banned
So many on this forum will be torn about this. PS Exclusive so yay, but MS owned so boo. Sequels will be xbox exclusive too.

As I've said all along, "game of the year" awards are meaningless. Just like there are oscar-bait movies, there are goty-bait games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom