• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 6 image leaked

McHuj

If they're delaying, I want to see gameplay. I'd rather have a delay and see gameplay vs a cgi/"in engine" cinematic trailer now.

They are probably just going to wait for E3 to show it. I also would not be surprised if it come out earlier than people think to avoid the crowded Fall 2021 games, especially COD 2021.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Ok this is embarrassing now:

unknown.png

Last edited:

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
This had better be war on a massive scale, nothing else will do. Bored shitless of 20 v 20 on a massive map.
MAG on PS3 had what? 250 players?

we are all encouraging this guerilla marketing tease, EA marketing knows there will be a slow burn over the weekend only exacerbating the hype. i think they will release it Monday or early Tuesday (before their quarterly shareholder call/earnings report release Tuesday) or not release anything until closer to E3. This is EA, laser focused on their shareholders, not a gamer/customer-centered company imo.

Last edited:
I'm of two minds about it. Normally I always look forward to a new Battlefield but after they let me down with BF5 and their handling of it, I just can't muster up any real excitement for this.

I'm willing to be surprised though.

Top Bottom