• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 6 Could Be Set During World War 3

Kerotan

So it's femi nazis vs anti woke brigade.

Seriously though ww3 has no date currently so this could be any year but my guess is the near future. Like 2030 which gives scope for similar weaponry as now and also liberty to invent variations. I like this idea.

Derktron

Banned
About damn time EA does a Battlefield not set in real-life wars, we have already done it so many times, how much more can do with them going back and forth with the same settings.

Derktron

Banned
So it's femi nazis vs anti woke brigade.

Seriously though ww3 has no date currently so this could be any year but my guess is the near future. Like 2030 which gives scope for similar weaponry as now and also liberty to invent variations. I like this idea.
It is a fictional setting. Calm down.

“war stories are returning”? you mean 15 minutes of single player campaign. ive played bf since bad company 2. wont be buying until they restore single player. i thought ea recently stated they were listening to the players this time. pfft....should have recognized marketing gimic, ea is trash

Yeah, War Stories are lame.

I'm not saying the single-player modes of BF 3 and 4 were amazing. As someone who likes CoD roller coaster campaigns, they were cheap imitations at best. But at least they felt like properly crafted story modes instead of the cheap copy and pasted feeling war stories has.

Last edited:

Shubh_C63

Wow people got tired of WW setting really fast compared to how much they were craving for it.

Or they didn't really deliver the game people wanted. I would like a Brothers in Arms : Hells highway kinda gameplay in WW setting

Top Bottom