• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2042 | Saison 4: Leviathan-Rising-Event-Trailer

Spyxos

From April 11-25, play the event ""Leviathan's Rise"" and experience ""Shutdown"", an intense new 8 vs. 8 mode where class play is crucial. Experience both sides of the battle and launch - or prevent - the sabotage of important objects.

The Leviathans Ascension event also features missions and exclusive weekly rewards*. Join now ... every step counts.

Learn more about Battlefield 2042 - Season 4: Leviathan's Ascent: https://go.ea.com/Leviathan-Rising

splattered

Looks great! Man i just dont have enough time anymore for all these games... the only thing i actually hate about battlepass and timed event stuff like this is that i buy them and then miss out. Or don't have time for the good free event stuff. I wish everyone would copy Halo Infinite's BP policy and make it so once you buy a pass you own it and can work on it later if you want.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
8v8 game modes date back to the PS2 era it’s an uncommon player count obviously in battlefield games but builds up intense intimate gunplay.

tommycronin

Is this game ever gonna go back to strictly just classes and not this mini hero shooter stuff that the game had at launch?

mitch1971

I'll never understand why people buy soldier skins for a first person game. You are basically buying them for the benifit of other players to look at them.

Top Bottom