• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2042 PC specs leaked

HTK

Banned
Excited Lets Go GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Send me a card so I can be ready too. :)

A.Romero

BFV still looks fine and with RTX it still brings high end PC's to it's knees. Graphics are not a concern.

Plus, they said some game modes are not compatible with last gen versions.

Kenpachii

I've played every battlefield except the bad company ones. It's always the same problem. You get a few guys going 84 and 3 on Conquest because nobody can shoot them down. Team balance is also an issue but it just exaggerates other problems. Just yesterday I had a full squad of friends all on engineer trying to take out 2 helicopters on Hanger 21. We staggered our missiles, took cover when appropriate and even had guys rotating out while others were watching for infantry trying to interrupt our mission to take down these 2 choppers just hovering outside B. It all 5 of us, plus a rando in our own helicopter to take this guy down. The manueverability of the helicopters, the fact the they can ding solid concrete and still fly, using flares and seeming out running both locked on and laser guides missiles just makes it too difficult to the point that in most instances people just try to ignore and avoid these kind of fights.

I've been on the business end of this as well. Spawned in a helicopter. This rando was able to fly a helicopter into a fucking cave that couln't have been more than 25 feet high. Hit the ceiling a couple of times while we lay machine gun fire on the sad saps in the fucking cave and got out, landed on a nearby island, took 6 seconds to repair to full and just kept going. WTF?

This is what killed BF with 3 and specially 4.

If you get 2 good airplane guys or helicopter people, they can floor the entire battlefield over and over again and nothing u can do about it.

They need to figure out how to balance them right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom