• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 will probably be free next week according to Tom Henderson

DonF

Cool but I guess I won't download it. The ps5 drive is so small :( and I remember battlefields being huge.

Gamerguy84

Cool but I guess I won't download it. The ps5 drive is so small :( and I remember battlefields being huge.

It's been in the PSPLUS collection for PS5. I just looked at it because I've had it and it says 46GB but there's probably a lot of additional data.

-hadouken

Totally disagree with the negativity in this thread - BF1 is a masterpiece. The era just fits battlefield so well. Calvary shenanigans to the slower more manoeuvrable biplanes, BF1 brings the epic, cinematic warfare vibes more than any game in the franchise. It’s also the last game untainted by disposable by live service cosmetics. Game of the last gen for me.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Nice BF4 was free not too long ago BF1 is the last one I need/want

BFV was really bad don't care about that one

BigBooper

BF1 is an awesome game.
4 was great, but really ugly.
V is trash tier.
Hardline was okay.
3 was ok.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
H4091-L91394799.jpg

WAAAARRRRR!

EDMIX

Actually, it was not as bad as Battlefield V, now that was mehhh.

Yea I actually like BFV way more.

The gunplay, I like the ability to build cover with sandbags and free DLC is amazing. I don't hate BF1, but I didn't care for the weird TTK or the DLC that split the community, even with liking the DLC. I think I put around 80 hours in BF1 vs 400 hours in BFV.

Top Bottom